7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Digital media manager – Sirohi
The Media Director will be in charge of the hands-on development, administration, and execution of client initiatives with a social emphasis. Serves as senior lead for at least three primary social clients and/or large projects, depending on the entire scope of the client engagement. Has 7-10 years of related experience. With 1-2 direct reports, manages assigned tasks autonomously.
Job Title : Digital media manager
Location : Sirohi, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 45.98 per hour.
Company : City Of Shreveport, La
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ability to encourage both internal and external teams to develop relevant and engaging experiences for our consumers.
- Media buyers and suppliers may rely on you to assist in the assessment and procurement of advertising channels including print, digital, outdoor, and broadcast/streaming audio media.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of social media tactics and platform subtleties across the key social channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn – as well as a working knowledge of YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- In order to guarantee the management of editorial calendars (EC) from genesis to final reporting, defined protocols must be followed.
- Deliver and interpret social media reports for customers; formulate and deliver strategic suggestions based on the content of social media reports.
- Colleagues in creative services, digital and marketing should work together to ensure that customers’ business objectives and communications initiatives are linked and that internal skills are properly used.
- In order to drive agency recommendations and idea generation, the ability to conduct social listening and research activities is crucial.
- The ability to develop sound suggestions based on knowledge, experience, and data is a must for someone with this background.
- Adhere to and teach newer staff about the latest technological advancements in the field of social media, as well as how such advancements might be applied to the job you do for your clients.
- Media campaigns, journeys, and audience strategies should be built for particular target audiences.
- Extensive experience working in online and offline retail environments, as well as a strong understanding of digital and direct response marketing across key channels such as paid social, display, search, and affiliate marketing, is required.
- Agency-wide efforts, better ways of getting teams to market, and the development of industry-changing ideas may all be shaped by knowledge.
- We want individuals who like taking initiative and ownership of their job obligations by working both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced workplace.
- An understanding of media analytics techniques and technologies and the ability to analyze, explain, advise, and evaluate them is required for this role.
- you need the ability to think critically and a thirst for statistical grit. Showing that data may impact corporate decisions and improve marketing is a key.