Full-Time Director, Financial Operations – Numancia
For the company’s long-term financial health, it is up to the Director of Finance to establish the broad financial and administrative strategies, plans, and practices that will be implemented across the organization. maintains the security of the company’s financial records and other sensitive information. responsible for all accounting activities, internal controls, and related systems. manages the general ledger, accounts payable, and financial reporting for an organization. functions as the HR department’s go-to person for creating, implementing, and assessing HR and employee relations policies, programs, and practices. The salary range and benefits package will be discussed in relation to the applicant’s level of experience. The President is ultimately responsible for all tasks related to managing the economy, supervising operations, and handling human resources. delivers to the President any and all financial data he may require. command of the accounting staff.
Job Title : Director, Financial Operations
Location : Numancia, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 40.58 per hour.
Company : Datarails
Job Type : Full-Time
- to control the company’s cash position. Responsibility involves the power to set credit, collections, and purchasing policies as well as timetables for paying debts and other financial commitments.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of accounting systems and procedures, as well as the generation of regular and ad hoc reports, such as interim and annual financial statements. Keeps track of the company’s finances by keeping accurate books and records of its transactions and assets.
- Establishes and oversees tax practices and guidelines. Assists the company’s and its principals’ external tax advisors in estimating future taxable income and locating tax planning opportunities by providing quarterly or more frequent data as needed. Manages the process of preparing the company’s annual income tax returns with the assistance of outside tax specialists.
- Maintains a system of internal checks and balances, audits, and insurance to guard the business’s assets.
- allows for the control and alteration of all orders placed with the company, guaranteeing adherence to established policies and procedures, and facilitating the control and retrieval of data generated by these orders.
- Performs a performance comparison with operating goals and standards, reports and evaluates operational outcomes for all levels of management.
- final say on all purchases, expenditures, and agreements involving money, including purchases, services, and agreements.
- supplies data that’s vital for other managers and departments to do their jobs.
- Coordination, assessment, and approval of budget ideas, as well as discussion of suggested amendments and significant revisions, are done in coordination with the President.
- Suitable strategy for the control of operations is established, coordinated, and supervised, including profit planning, plans for capital investing and financing, sales predictions, spending budgets, and cost standards, as well as the necessary controls and processes to carry out the plan.
- experience with setting up and maintaining internal controls, processing payroll, setting up and analyzing financial statements, and budgeting and costing.
- eight or more years of accounting and financial management expertise.
- a complete education in the field of accounting; this includes inventory management, accounts payable and receivable, and general ledger upkeep.
- superior PC skills, including use of Word, Excel, and financial accounting software.
- high levels of logic, communication, and order in writing, speech, and thought.