2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Director of Ad Operations Remote- Digital Media – Ḥulwān
The Social Media Director position is open to a self-starter with a passion for social media. The ideal applicant is someone who takes initiative, isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, has a solid work ethic, and serves as a role model for others. Media Directors need extensive knowledge in paid social and performance marketing as well as other media channels that contribute to the client’s business KPIs in order to effectively plan, buy, execute, and evaluate these efforts.
Job Title : Director of Ad Operations Remote- Digital Media
Location : Ḥulwān, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 20.59 per hour.
Company : Moonbug Entertainment
Job Type : Full-Time
- Communicate with the client’s top executives to determine how best to address their demands and how to expand the client’s business.
- Maintain a constant cadence of analysis and optimization of channel performance in order to guarantee that performance meets or exceeds expectations; report findings to the larger acquisition team and marketing leadership.
- Take charge of the agency’s client management and customer relations for digital media and related services.
- Manage monthly, weekly, and daily forecasting and reporting at the channel level for traffic, revenue, expenses, return on investment, and other performance KPIs. Manage annual budgeting process.
- Keep things running smoothly by always looking for new and better ways to do things, such as conducting A/B and multivariate tests, analyzing user behavior, forming strategic alliances, optimizing landing pages, and so on.
- Take charge of all digital aspects of an acquisition/performance campaign, from initial concept to final analysis of results.
- Manage the creation of digital campaigns (with a primary emphasis on paid social) and the rollout of engagement programs and initiatives to build profitable, long-term connections with customers.
- Actively test and analyze campaign delivery, traffic, and activity to gain insights from analytics and recommendations for campaign enhancements.
- Assist the team’s success by ensuring that best-in-class standards are fulfilled and implemented to client work on time.
- Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure client campaign success.
- demonstrated ability to organize and execute multi-pronged programs with a sponsored social focus.
- Proven ability to learn and master other productivity applications, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- minimum of five years of experience working in the media, preferably for or with an agency.
- history of successfully proposing business ideas to existing and new customers.
- adept in leading client presentations both in-person and over the phone, with a particular emphasis on quarterly business reviews.