7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Director of Finance – Bakun
You’ll play a key role in guiding the Accounting department in its mission. There are several aspects of this role that involve developing and managing an Accounting team, increasing the Company’s accounting procedures and activities and offering important information that will help Forward Financing enhance its performance. The Director of FP&A, as well as the rest of the Leadership Team, will regularly collaborate with you on accounting projects, and your participation in moving our vision forward and helping expand the company will be important.
Job Title : Director of Finance
Location : Bakun, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 40.11 per hour.
Company : WorkFusion
Job Type : Full-Time
- As required, study, develop, and execute Finance Department projects, such as software and system installation and other departmental or firm-wide enhancements.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal standards by researching current and new laws, forecasting future legislation, enforcing compliance, submitting financial reports, and advising management on appropriate measures.
- Plans, oversees, and aids the team in conducting daily, weekly, and monthly accounting procedures to accurately record, categorize, and regulate financial transactions.
- Striking a balance between internal and external requirements is a must-have skill in every organization.
- Ensure timely and proper tax return filing and quarterly tax payment distribution by working with internal and external tax experts. This must follow local, state, and federal rules.
- Establishes adequate accounting processes for revenue recognition and cost accruals to successfully manage the company’s assets. Establishes appropriate accounting processes for revenue recognition and cost accruals that are adequate to provide effective management of the company’s assets
- Maintains equipment inventories, evaluates new equipment and procedures, develops preventative maintenance standards, and negotiates service contracts to ensure that all equipment is in good working condition.
- Special reports, financial results analysis, and the identification of potential problem areas are all handled by Property Management.
- Prepares and creates financial plan changes and suggestions based on budget and financial data. Internal management and parent firm need information/results.
- Conducts research and analysis, generating reports that include profitability analyses, return on investment analyses, cost analyses, comparative financial data, and informative data to support conclusions and recommendations.
- Experience in accounting or a related sector for at least five years, including at least one year in a managerial capacity.
- It is required that applicants have a minimum of ten years of experience in accounting, auditing, and financial management, as well as a demonstrated familiarity with accounting principles and the taxation of businesses.
- To be proactive, one must be able to solve problems on their own without the constant guidance of others. Always on the lookout for additional responsibilities and open to hearing and reacting to criticism.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, and if you have the option, you should get one that specializes in either economics, accounting, or finance. Candidates that hold either a master’s degree or one or more additional professional credentials will be given strong consideration (such as a CPA or CMA).
- In addition to planning, monitoring, and reviewing work results, maintains financial staff performance via coaching, advice, and punishment.