5 Feb 2023
Part-Time District Treasurer – Narwar
The company’s global banking, investing, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management systems, require a Treasurer. The ideal candidate will work as part of a larger Finance team to manage the company’s cash flow, ensuring that enough money is available to conduct everyday operations, satisfy financial commitments, and support business development. This individual will also oversee the company’s worldwide risk, credit, collections, and insurance activities.
Job Title : District Treasurer
Location : Narwar, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 16.28 per hour.
Company : Ingevity
Job Type : Part-Time
- Accounts that are still in operation in the electronic banking sector should be closed. Add additional users and responsibilities to your freshly created domain.
- More large-scale initiatives will be begun and led as needed in areas such as service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitization, and harmonization.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts for the month and year, as well as short and long-term cash management plans.
- Regression analysis and correlation/causality calculations are among your strongest statistical capabilities.
- Establishes and maintains long-term partnerships with banking partners while also assuring efficient and cost-effective banking operations.
- When it’s legal and tax-efficient, create a cross-currency notional pooling structure to pool global cash. Sweeps from local accounts will be possible automatically, with same-day access to global funds.
- To increase performance, creativity, issue resolution, and outcomes, the ability to engage effectively and constructively with all levels of employees, management, and other agencies is required.
- Evaluates, advises, and implements funding sources, investment options, and financial instruments in order to meet the organization’s financial and treasury objectives.
- Some businesses may need to utilize a cash management bank. Accounts, as well as an electronic banking platform, can be established. Users may be made, each with their own set of responsibilities and levels of authority.
- Define and produce cost, quality, and speed metrics related to the processes in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- A candidate must have exceptional treasury knowledge, both locally and worldwide, to boost his or her chances of being recruited.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and collaborate with a diverse group of managers.
- A bachelor’s degree in math, economics, accounting, or a quantitative subject connected to these fields is required.
- Oversee the software and functionality used in the financial industry.
- Self-driven, meticulous, and well-organized.