Full-Time Document Services Supervisor – Mirpur
Are you looking for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join a dynamic team that plays a critical role in the Bank’s operations? The department of Cash Services is seeking for an Operations Supervisor. You will be responsible for the High Speed Processing Operation and employees, reporting to the Cash Services Director, and ensuring compliance with Treasury and Board of Governors rules, internal controls, and procedures. If you are self-motivated, operationally oriented, love working in a fast-paced atmosphere, interested in being a thought leader, and able to manage compliance and productivity expectations while motivating people to do so, you would be a good fit for our post.
Job Title : Document Services Supervisor
Location : Mirpur, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan
Salary : $ 21.72 per hour.
Company : Krispy Kreme
Job Type : Full-Time
- Aside from frequent assessments and coaching, every department staff should get a thorough orientation, skills and safety training, necessary paperwork, and other supplies.
- Helps the department or division’s goals. From product and service design to corporate objectives, this person’s involvement is vital. A project manager ensures that everyone is on the same page in order to achieve the company’s goals.
- Oversee the timely and correct completion of all documentation involved with incoming and outgoing cargo movement. Maintain cost constraints while ensuring timely pick-ups, recoveries, deliveries, and airline and agency choices. Contribute to the formulation and approval of rate quotations or shipping pricing for internal and external clients.
- Customer service and data entry positions should be staffed and trained by businesses. Provide excellent customer service to both your internal and external customers.
- Employ judgment in bringing total experience to bear in ensuring that the area operates effectively, professionally, and in compliance with business rules and procedures.
- Conform with controls, regulations, and procedures, including the US Treasury Currency Operations Manual, the Federal Reserve System Custody Control Principles and Standards, and local operating procedures.
- Employees and others must be informed of concerns that may endanger collaboration, resources, or other duties. Keep in contact with the local Field Engineer.
- Working with an autonomous team (s). The management chooses and mentors their staff. Consequently, the team’s general direction is transparent. Conducts team member training sessions. Makes decisions on compensation, hiring, and firing of workers.
- Make every effort to participate in and lead department or bank-related initiatives. This job function also includes the capacity to lead or participate in Federal Reserve System work groups or initiatives.
- Ensure that the department’s administrative actions are properly recorded, reported, and recorded in accordance with the company’s internal standards and any federal and state legislation.
- Two or more years’ experience in operations (preferably in a cash handling environment). Experience connected to banking is desirable. (At least three years of experience supervising an operations team or a similar functional area is required for level II. Five or more years of experience are necessary for Level III.) Experience must involve collaboration with others and effective leadership.
- Inspiring people is something you’re capable of doing. How well a person is able to distribute work and responsibilities to others in order to improve both their personal and company efficiency. Customer-oriented. Strong customer interactions are necessary for successful commercial partnerships.
- A bachelor’s degree in logistics or a closely related discipline like supply chain management, transportation management, finance, etc. is preferred. If possible, prior experience working in a relevant field would be advantageous. A minimum of two years of supervisory or leadership experience is necessary. A deep understanding of the topic is necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, the internet, and job-specific software packages. Use US and/or international currency, weight, volume, and distance measurements, as well as other units to multiply and divide.
- For the year of experience, you may substitute a Master’s degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement, a Bachelor’s degree in Rehabilitation Therapy or Health Sciences.