27 Jan 2023
Part-Time E-Commerce Coordinator – Iwo
To administer the company’s e-commerce platform, we’re seeking for a well-coordinated E-Commerce manager. Company’s E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for all aspects of direct-to-consumer sales and marketing, including website administration, social media and product creation, research and development, weekly financial reporting and inventory management. The Marketing Manager will be the one to whom they report and who is in charge of overseeing, coordinating, and developing the activities listed below.
Job Title : E-Commerce Coordinator
Location : Iwo, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 27.72 per hour.
Company : Easyhiring US
Job Type : Part-Time
- Using sales-related information, current standards, and new advancements in order to boost sales in our online business.
- This position’s duties include e-commerce planning and budgeting, as well as new site development and platform maintenance.
- Collaborate with both internal and external teams (such as the ones in creative, SEO, marketing, and development) to identify feature requirements, track development progress, conduct usability tests, and roll out new features.
- Plan, execute, and monitor assigned marketing projects to ensure they are performed on time and within budget.
- To keep the catalog up-to-date and accurate, this is essential (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- E-commerce, data security, web hosting, and digital and direct marketing operations are all areas of focus for this individual.
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day operations of an e-commerce platform, including software integrations, merchant and retailer relationships
- Data on sales, new products, and offer code performance may be analyzed weekly or monthly to provide reports.
- Responsible for the development of new e-commerce websites, as well as their maintenance, hosting, and security measures such as a web application firewall. Responsibilities include supervising and managing the work of independent web design and development businesses.
- Implementing a project’s goals, objectives, timeline, and resources while also adhering to the project’s overall scope and budget are all examples of good project management.
- An understanding of e-commerce order fulfillment, distribution/shipping and payment gateway integration is a must as is familiarity with fraud detection and loss prevention techniques.
- Anyone with at least two years of online selling experience and/or an auction background is encouraged to apply.
- Analytical technologies such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics are necessary.
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, business administration, information systems or a closely connected field is necessary.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a desire to learn and enhance his skills on a constant basis.