30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Ecommerce Sales Account Manager – Cortes
We’re seeking for a well-organized E-Commerce manager to run the company’s online store. The E-Commerce Manager will be in charge of monitoring and managing the Company’s complete Direct to Consumer division, including but not limited to website administration, social media management, research and development, weekly financials and inventory, and marketing. They will report to the Marketing Manager and will be in charge of management, coordination, and development for the areas listed below.
Job Title : Ecommerce Sales Account Manager
Location : Cortes, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.28 per hour.
Company : Thuma
Job Type : Full-Time
- This technique must be followed to keep the catalog current and correct (copy, photography, category & navigation, metadata, content optimization, MAP policy).
- Plans, executes, and oversees allocated marketing initiatives to ensure they are completed on time and under budget.
- Establish and manage merchant and retailer relationships, as well as software integrations, to guarantee that an online retail platform’s day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams (Creative, SEO, Marketing, and Development) to describe functional requirements, supervise development, conduct user acceptability testing, and deploy new functionality.
- Worked with the company to construct new online shopping sites as well as to maintain and secure them using web application firewalls. Managing and monitoring the work of independent web design and development companies are among the duties.
- Providing weekly/monthly sales by department, new product sell-through, and offer code performance monitoring and reporting
- This person’s primary responsibilities include e-commerce, data security, site hosting, and digital and direct marketing activities.
- Planning and budgeting for e-commerce, including new web development and platform maintenance, is part of this position’s responsibilities.
- Using sales-related information, current standards, and new advancements in order to boost sales in our online business.
- Project management includes clearly defining the scope and objectives of the project, meeting deadlines, managing time, contingency planning, budgeting, organization and vendor capabilities, and tracking/monitoring procedures.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing management, business administration, information systems, or another closely related field.
- Analytical technologies like Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics must be familiarized with.
- Digital marketing and analytics, e-commerce order fulfillment, distribution/shipping, fraud detection/loss prevention, and payment gateway integration are all skills required.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and show a willingness to learn and grow as a leader.
- Preference is given to those with at least two years of experience selling collectable goods online and/or in an auction atmosphere.