9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Editor in Chief – Luxor
Setting the journal’s scientific scope and editorial direction, as well as making sure that the research papers it publishes are of high quality and quantity are in charge of the journal You’ll have to go to scientific meetings and build a wide-ranging network of contacts both at home and across the world.
Job Title : Editor in Chief
Location : Luxor, Al-Uqṣur, Egypt
Salary : $ 30.47 per hour.
Company : Oxford University Press
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to better reach and affect our target customers, we will improve the quality of our content and experiment with new products and distribution channels in order to cultivate a culture of excellence.
- Implement an all-encompassing approach for corporate content marketing: Work on modernizing and improving your content marketing strategy so that you can better serve your customers, investors, and other organizations.
- Reporters, producers and editors need to be able to work swiftly and efficiently in order to provide the most relevant and timely information to the public.
- Staff and schedule supervision, communication, oversight of the Input editorial budget and editorial calendars and events, story ideation, and pitch procedures are all responsibilities of the Input editorial director.
- Story ideas depicting a wide range of people and organizations engaged in improving educational fairness and the wider environment should be developed and explored.
- To ensure key stakeholders are aware of the Editorial strategy’s impact, gather data and analyze the content’s performance.
- It is your duty to control the whole content marketing lifecycle, from strategy and planning through publishing and distribution to analytics, measurement, and optimization.
- Design and supervise the content marketing tone and style to maintain the brand’s voice across all media and channels.
- Ascertain that the team understands the editorial and business plan, and convey corporate information and choices to ensure workers comprehend those decisions and their involvement in the company’s overall success.
- Thoughtful leadership and data-driven editorial plans should be developed to assist us boost our brand’s image and establish confidence in the media as well as potential customers and clients.
- Content strategy may be developed, validated, and improved using analytics. You should be familiar with content analytics before implementing them, especially those that relate to lead generation and brand recognition at the top of the funnel.
- High-level practical knowledge of a wide range of industries, as well as strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to lead a team towards common objectives
- Problem solver who is detail-oriented and can utilize sound judgment, critical thinking, and rapid decision-making to solve problems with minimum supervision.
- Instead of seeing a mess of spreadsheets and briefs, you see an opportunity for narrative development, advertising, and content creation.
- This role requires a good experience in finance and an in-depth understanding of current global market concerns.