9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Electrophysiologist – Etah
We’re looking for a trustworthy doctor who can assess and treat chronic pain sufferers while also offering high-quality medical care. You must be incredibly knowledgeable about pain management and other medical conditions in order to analyze symptoms and diagnose illnesses. You’ll need a lot of patience for this work because it may be difficult.
Job Title : Electrophysiologist
Location : Etah, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 85.37 per hour.
Company : GPAC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Communication skills that are both effective and compassionate with patients are essential for every healthcare professional.
- Regularly engage with the medical director to offer medical care to clients (CMO).
- To increase quality, safety, efficiency, and health equity, patients and families must be involved in their treatment, care coordination must be improved, and population and public health must be promoted while respecting privacy and security.
- Provide preventative and health-maintenance therapy, such as yearly physicals, healthy habits, and self-care skills, via education and counselling.
- Use and support the team’s entire clinical treatment paradigm designed to assist obese people lose weight.
- Makes required recommendations for procedures that cannot be done in the institution.
- Utilize the medical director’s patented medical procedures to evaluate and treat ED, PE, and male sexually associated health conditions.
- Mid-level clinicians (nurse practitioners and physician assistants, including those working in Women’s Health Care) must be supervised.
- Regularly examine individuals to determine their health and spot any issues that may arise.
- Compiles all necessary records and creates thorough reports in accordance with payer and/or Department of Labor guidelines, which include evaluation results, treatments provided assessment of patient response to therapy and treatment plan, and other relevant information.
- It is essential to have great interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.
- Georgia State Medical License (required); Pain Management CME/Experience (recommended) (Preferred)
- Eligibility for licensure in the state where services are being delivered or a current, valid license to practice medicine in the state where services are being provided (licensure must be in good standing).
- It is strongly advised that you obtain board certification in family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R. If you have past Occupational Medicine experience, that would be a plus.
- Working in primary care medicine in an outpatient environment for at least two (2) years is desirable.