Part-Time Email (Lifecycle) Marketing Manager – Kuwait City
This position oversees all aspects of our digital customer acquisition marketing budget, from lead generation through conversion via paid ad placements on platforms including Facebook, Google, Gemini, Taboola, and others. Working in this position, you will be in charge of developing cost-effective client acquisition programs for a variety of new and existing target markets. Native and display advertising strategies will be shaped by you. An important part of your job will be developing advertising campaigns, helping to build creative assets and uncover, grow, and apply data to support strategy. You will manage a big marketing budget. Small, highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing and collaborative environments are ideal for the appropriate individual. People are passionate and not hesitant to take chances in these environments.
Job Title : Email (Lifecycle) Marketing Manager
Location : Kuwait City, Al ‘Āşimah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 24.46 per hour.
Company : Constellation
Job Type : Part-Time
- Make sure monitoring is in place for program metrics before the start of the campaign so that outcomes can be efficiently tracked for goals and the efficacy of ads; for the purpose of educating and informing top management
- Consult with customers to determine the best advertising tactics, methodologies, and performance metrics.
- Possess highly prominent native and display advertising strategies for consumer acquisition. This involves writing headlines and landing pages, as well as scheduling and testing.
- Analyze the success of your whole paid advertising investment portfolio with the goal of increasing conversions via data, ideas, and project management activities (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- Manage ad agency and media agency partnerships to ensure that work is in line with the strategy and that resources are being used to their full potential.
- An advertising campaign’s paid media plan must be implemented across several platforms (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Assist in writing, editing, and managing the development of all the company’s related communications materials and assets.
- Develop and manage media and ad creation in order to fulfill goals, including strategy development, writing, editing, and distribution.
- You will be Responsible for the development of enterprise and business area advertising from brief through execution
- Oversee all aspects of advertising campaigns, including schedules, strategic briefs, media planning, ad creation, technical/legal reviews, and fulfillment.
- Numerous areas of knowledge are needed, including but not limited to: Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV.
- At a minimum, three years of relevant experience managing digital advertising campaigns are necessary.
- Proven track record of effective internet marketing campaigns and experimentation, including ownership of campaign results and the adjustment of methods to meet objectives and budgets.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, ability to turn analysis into actionable programs, and ability to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Deep knowledge of current digital marketing best practices, as well as a passion to learn about new trends and opportunities to assist customers reach their objectives.