9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician – Yola
Doctors provide the full range of services that fall under the provider’s field of training, such as diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care, and electronic health record maintenance, while adhering to quality management, risk management, infection control, and customer service guidelines.
Job Title : Emergency Medicine Physician
Location : Yola, Adamawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 86.08 per hour.
Company : Private Practice
Job Type : Full-Time
- In the case of procedures that cannot be performed at the institution, makes suitable suggestions.
- Compiles all essential records and generates detailed reports in compliance with payer and/or Department of Labor regulations, including evaluation findings, treatments delivered, patient reaction to therapy and treatment plan, and other relevant information.
- Communication skills that are both effective and compassionate with patients are essential for every healthcare professional.
- Engage with the medical director on a frequent basis to provide medical care to clients (CMO).
- Nurse practitioners and physician assistants, especially those in Women’s Health Care, must be supervised at the mid-level.
- Using exclusive medical approaches developed by the medical director, evaluating and managing ED, PE, and male sexually associated health conditions.
- Conduct regular check-ups on patients to assess their health and identify any potential problems.
- To improve the quality, safety, efficiency, and equality of care, patients and families must be engaged in their treatment, care coordination must be enhanced, and population and public health must be encouraged while maintaining patient privacy and security.
- Use and support a comprehensive clinical treatment paradigm developed by the team and tailored to help obese patients achieve their weight-loss goals.
- Preventative and health maintenance therapy, such as annual physicals, good health habits, and self-care skills, may be provided via education and counselling.
- In-depth understanding of legal medical rules and best practices in medicine
- Communication skills are important.
- At least two (2) years of experience practicing primary care medicine in an outpatient setting is required.
- Current, valid medical license in the state where services are supplied (in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are delivered.
- Family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R board certification is desirable. Experience in Occupational Medicine is desired.