3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Enterprise Solution Architect – Remote – Belgavi
We need a Software Architect. This engineer will join a first-class development team noted for its longevity and punctuality.
Job Title : Enterprise Solution Architect – Remote
Location : Belgavi, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 74.95 per hour.
Company : Rocket Mortgage
Job Type : Full-Time
- Handle the company’s application architecture, including third-party and custom programs. Examples include document, customer service, financial, and HR management systems.
- Assist Sales Engineering with new customer engagements. Create and distribute best practice suggestions, tutorials, blog entries, sample code, and presentations.
- Keep sales engineering involved in new customer acquisition. Create best practices, tutorials, blog pieces, sample code, and presentations for tech, biz, and exec partners.
- This person directs the architectural vision for large-scale project and system design with an emphasis on scalability, reusability, and performance at scale.
- Some of the best practices and standards that the Organization for Agile/Scrum Frameworks has adopted to help Product Management and the Organization as a whole are grooming, planning, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demonstrations, and analytics through systems (JIRA) administration.
- With the support of our internal Product and Engineering teams, you’ll find methods to make our products easier to use and more widely adopted as part of a multidisciplinary team of architects and technologists and experts.
- These include deployment diagrams, data models, flow charts, threat models, sequence charts, and app/system architecture diagrams. All system-level components that may be used in the corporate application should be tracked.
- In a functional structure, it’s challenging to acquire the respect and support of stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams.
- You’ll work with business technology partners to help them get the most out of these technologies and set up situations where everyone wins. Oversee how a team of developers builds integrations.
- Working with Development, Product/Program Management, and Test Leadership to plan and deliver on the whole product lifecycle, ensuring that tradeoffs are assessed and deadlines are fulfilled in order to ensure high software quality and security.
- Expertise in developing cloud-based and distributed microservice-style application architectures has been gained over the course of eight years of software development. Regionally approved bachelor’s degree or five years of related work experience
- Experience developing apps that use Adaptive/Responsive Design Principles and use numerous application layers to improve performance, Data Structures, Algorithms, and General Computer Science Fundamentals are required.
- With a strong technical mindset, the ability to apply quality assurance standards to software is essential. Ability to lead and manage a group of people Exceptional skills in both oral and writing communication and presentation are evident.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure must be used in conjunction with cloud computing. At least five years of software or cloud architecture.