7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Enterprise Solution Architect – Remote – Paombong
Design and architecture of common solutions and components inside the business context are the responsibility of the software architect. As and when required, this job works closely with a manager to get direction and input. However, a leader’s prior consent is likely to be required for high levels of autonomy and decision-making.
Job Title : Enterprise Solution Architect – Remote
Location : Paombong, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 73.8 per hour.
Company : Novisync, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Designing large-scale projects and systems employing contemporary technology stacks that emphasize on the capacity to reuse and scale, as well as the ability to execute at scale.
- You’ll help corporate technology partners optimize technology use. Integrator manager.
- As required, assist Sales Engineering teams across all stages of new client engagement. Create and offer technical, business, and executive partners with best practice suggestions, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and presentations.
- During new client acquisition, maintain a close relationship with sales engineering. For technical, business, and executive partners, write best practices, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and presentations.
- This kind of work includes things like deployment diagrams, data models, flow charts, threat models, sequence charts, and other diagrams of app/system architecture. It is important to keep track of all the system-level parts that could be used in the corporate application.
- Working with Development, Product/Program Management, and Test Leadership to plan and deliver the whole product lifecycle to achieve excellent software quality and security.
- While trying to maintain the trust of stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams, working in a matrix organization may be challenging.
- You will identify ways to make our products more user-friendly while also boosting their market share via the introduction of new technical integrations and services by working with our own Product and Engineering teams.
- Product management has adopted a variety of standards and procedures, such as grooming and planning, as well as displaying and analysis through the administration of systems, with the assistance of the Organization for Agile/Scrum Frameworks (OASF) (JIRA). These are only a few of the numerous examples that may be found. It is generally accepted that the best practices and standards exist.
- Management of native and third-party apps is included. Management systems include document, customer service, financial, and HR management.
- Worked with cloud computing and/or conventional business data-center technologies like AWS, GCP and Microsoft Azure for at least three years of experience have at least five years of experience working with software or cloud architecture in the software or technology industry.
- Experience in software development spanning at least 8 years while using distributed microservices architectures, a Bachelor’s degree, or experience spanning at least 5 years
- Improve performance via adaptive/responsive design and various application layers. Data Structures, Algorithms, Basic CS
- Capability to implement quality assurance standards into software using a rigorously technical methodology. Team management skills Skills in speaking, writing, and presenting that are of the highest caliber.