5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Entry Level – Computer Systems Analyst – Keffi
On-site advanced technical help for workers is provided by the Computer Analyst. An IT professional who can assist and maintain end users. This covers software setup, system updates, and computer diagnostics and repair. The Computer Analyst performs sophisticated diagnostics and user training. The Computer Analyst will work closely with personnel to achieve high levels of service and dependability. The Computer Analyst should be passionate about achieving the division’s goals of quality, access and inclusion, mattering and belonging.
Job Title : Entry Level – Computer Systems Analyst
Location : Keffi, Nasarawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 32.09 per hour.
Company : Paramount
Job Type : Full-Time
- Computer hardware and network connections must be installed and maintained under the guidance of a supervisor.
- Develop and adapt in accordance with set standards; bridge the gap between business demands and technical solutions to get the best results.
- Assist with keeping accurate inventory records for information technology hardware and software/licensing, as well as writing vendor warranty support requests and contacting vendor support as necessary.
- One of a system administrator’s responsibilities is the upkeep and upgrade of computer equipment like laptops or servers.
- commitment to enhance the lives of everyone begins and ends with transforming education, ground-breaking research, and great patient care.
- Resolve problems for computer users by using computerized solutions. This includes serving as the first point of contact for any apps operating on the computer end-machine user’s and elevating when appropriate.
- Test strategies should be developed at the application and system levels, with automated testing being used across the whole test lifecycle. Prepare plans for testing.
- in charge of a small part of project management, like the design of the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and the planning of sprints.
- For the sake of meeting release and project requirements, automate regression and functional testing.
- Maintain ongoing projects and answer to inquiries from the help desk, as well as any tasks assigned during weekly meetings with your supervisor and unit members.
- A good problem solver: Identifies problems quickly; Gathers and analyses information skillfully, and comes up with alternatives; Finds and solves problems early on; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- In advance, schedules time off; shows there on time. The absence rules and procedures are followed and work duties are taken care of when the employee is away from the office. When it comes to meetings and other commitments, you can count on her to be on time.
- When subtlety, thoughtfulness, optimism, and a nice manner are shown, it is possible to establish and sustain effective working relationships. Contributes to the resolution of problems by working as part of a team.
- Uses a variety of ways of communication to keep people well-informed and well-informed of their ideas and thoughts: vocally, in writing, and in both formats.
- Familiar with the setup and troubleshooting of different technological equipment, such as desktop computers, laptop computers, printers, scanners, and other similar devices.