4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Entry Level Field Supervisor – Idkū
Field Supervisors are accountable for the construction center’s field installation services. This position is responsible for all administrative, field, service, and maintenance functions. Additionally, this job will coordinate the efforts of operations personnel such as field service and contract service personnel such as cabinet installers, countertop suppliers, and custom accessory vendors.
Job Title : Entry Level Field Supervisor
Location : Idkū, Al-Buḥayrah, Egypt
Salary : $ 32.09 per hour.
Company : Eden General Construction
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assists personnel in achieving Council goals by establishing a membership structure and engaging in workplace organizing activities with them.
- In addition to grievance processing and presentation, staffing union management communication committee meetings, and serving as the principal negotiator in master agreement negotiations, the union representative serves as an advocate for union members.
- Determines the most appropriate educational and/or occupational support services for the clients served in order to close the achievement gap between them and their peers.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy are offered to clients as a method of eliminating or mitigating maladaptive habits that may interfere with their ability to perform their job responsibilities.
- Create as many periodic reports as necessary, such as a weekly activity and service report, a monthly service report, a forecasting report, and a mileage report on a quarter-to-quarter basis
- Monitoring, analyzing, and assessing occurrences utilizing logging and drilling data to solve frequently complicated drilling issues
- conducts investigations into employee misconduct; administers first-level disciplinary penalties; implements remedial measures; and monitors employee contracts.
- persons receiving service are treated properly and given timely and quality service if they are able to do so.
- Responsible for overseeing campaign execution and ensuring necessary criteria are met in respective service regions. This includes contract campaigns, membership education drives, mobilization efforts, leadership recruitment and development, and political action.
- In order to evaluate results, choose the most suitable solution, and resolve challenges, information or data obtained via verbal, written, or electronic communication is organized and divided into separate components for analysis.
- Ability to listen and communicate well with customers or clients in order to complete tasks or answer questions from customers, regulatory agencies, members of the business community, and members of the general public.
- The ability to read complicated technical instructions provided in a mathematical or diagrammatic manner is necessary for comprehension.
- It is important to be able to use the knowledge or experience you have gained from operating transformers and other oil- or gas-filled electrical equipment in the processing and disposal of all hazardous waste products that come from SCE and its contractors.
- The capacity to lead people effectively by building strong working connections, adjusting their leadership style to a broad variety of employees, recognizing their development needs, and providing them with coaching and mentoring has been shown.
- Cabinet installation, order entry and delivery scheduling as well as subcontractor management are important abilities for construction personnel.