26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Entry level Web Developer – Madīnat al-ʿĀshir min Ramaḍān
We’re searching for a Web Programmer to join our expanding team to assist develop, create, and manage our industry-leading weighing and routing systems. High-availability distributed applications need skilled personnel with previous expertise and a passion for the complete stack. Analysis, design, coding, and debugging abilities are required in this position.
Job Title : Entry level Web Developer
Location : Madīnat al-ʿĀshir min Ramaḍān, Al-Sharqiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 29.2 per hour.
Company : Varsity Tutors, a Nerdy Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Research and implement new technologies, standards, and adapt to changing infrastructure demands. Investigate the requirements of consumers one-on-one to identify potential areas for improvement. Investigate the usefulness of new technologies to enhance the development process.
- Monitor and maintain all connections to external databases, and make sure that all data feeds are correct. External APIs can be used to improve information feeds and speed up data entry.
- Transforming static design into a seamless user experience by using the newest web standards such as HTML5 and CSS.
- Develop precise processing logic and program flow charts in order to get coding solutions.
- Have the responsibility of compiling and assembling a large number of system-related reports and documents
- Projects that must be completed on time and to a high grade of quality while adhering to strict specifications and timelines need time estimates.
- There are several ways to utilize Adobe Creative Suite, including developing fresh ideas for designs (Flash, PHP, CSS, etc.).
- Customer service comprises responding promptly to phone calls, emails, walk-ins as well as other kinds of technical demands from teachers and staff members as well as students.
- Stored procedures are used to manage the interfaces between bespoke web apps and other third-party applications.
- Be an integral member of a high-performing team and make significant contributions all by yourself.
- Capable of scheduling and following a design project through all phases design, quality control, benchmarking, testing, and implementation.
- Work and prosper in a fast-paced atmosphere where you must be able to learn quickly and master a variety of online technologies and approaches.
- Experience with visual studio, web development, and database technologies in.NET (vb or c#) and SQL Server platforms is necessary, as as an associate’s degree or higher in a comparable subject.
- There are many different parts of an application’s life cycle. Experience with software design patterns, principles, and methodologies, such as object-oriented programming, is required for this job (in both front-end and back-end languages).