Full-Time Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator – Hansi
You bring your whole self to your job as a Safety Coordinator: body, mind, heart, and soul. When it’s vital to move quickly, you’re aware of it. When it’s OK to be quiet. When is it OK to guffaw? You’re just as comfortable teaching and training staff as you are with emergency management techniques and regulatory requirements. You’re good at what you do, but you’d like to be part of something greater. Because you believe that, while individuals might be powerful, a well-coordinated team can overcome any obstacle. As a Safety Coordinator with us, you will support the Safety Manager with the coordination and planning of emergency drills and exercises, the review and execution of after-action plans connected to real accidents and/or drills/exercises, as well as other duties as assigned by the Safety Manager.
Job Title : Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator
Location : Hansi, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 25.73 per hour.
Company : NPSG Global
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist with the project’s safety plan and zero-accident culture implementation (s).
- Managers and supervisors are given advice and assistance in creating a safe work environment. Purchase, utilize, and install safety or hazard control equipment.
- Conduct frequent safety inspections to detect potential dangers in the workplace and apply hazard controls before an accident occurs. Determine whether any workers are engaging in risky safety behaviors and, if so, whether they require more training.
- Hearing conservation, chemical inventory/control, hazardous communications/SDS, ergonomics, and other programs are developed and implemented by this person. Schedules and either provides or arranges for annual audiometric testing.
- Conduct accident investigations and work with management and staff to develop preventative measures. Implement the approach and monitor the outcomes.
- Participates in and conducts safety meetings. Plan, prepare, and present or organize the delivery of safety-related trainings to a number of departments on a monthly basis.
- On topics such as workers’ compensation and fitness for duty decisions, employees, supervisors, managers, and other stakeholders are counselled and provided technical assistance.
- Assists in the completion of all required safety-related equipment and system testing, inspections, preventative maintenance, and repairs on schedule. Assures that issues are evaluated for ILSM risk and rectified in accordance with policy.
- This position necessitates consistent and predictable attendance, the ability to complete tasks safely, and attention to all safety rules and procedures.
- Assist with the updating and auditing of Job Safety Analyses (JSAs), Standard Operating Processes (SOPs), and Lockout Procedures, as well as making sure that employees are properly trained in these procedures.
- Communication skills are important.
- Collect data from a variety of sources, then organize, present, and offer recommendations to management and operational staff.
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a continual basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- To use computer applications like document, presentation, spreadsheet, and database tools, you’ll need to know how to use them.
- In all facets of his or her career, an individual who upholds high ethical standards. Takes responsibility for his or her actions and decisions, and encourages an honest work environment. He preserves secrecy while dealing with highly classified or sensitive matters.