4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Environmental Scientist – Ragay
We are now looking for a Geologist to work as a technical support specialist on varied project teams in a fast-paced setting. This is a fantastic chance to join a developing group and firm and work on a variety of environmental projects for a wide range of customers.
Job Title : Environmental Scientist
Location : Ragay, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.93 per hour.
Company : ERM Consulting Engineering
Job Type : Full-Time
- Among the tasks they may be assigned are remediation investigations, remedial system designs, feasibility studies, remedial action plans, groundwater monitoring plans and reports, cost estimates, and the writing of technical publications.
- Daily reports must be generated and updated to alert management. Inventory management and sample transport are logistical responsibilities.
- Preparing proposals and cost estimates, designing corrective mechanisms, monitoring implementation/construction, writing technical reports, and mentoring are examples of project management.
- Prior to being deemed complete, district or division-level applications for the collection, sorting, and disposal of solid waste must be reviewed by the relevant authorities. Evaluate supervisors or managers’ plans and papers for site repairs.
- Assist solid waste and water facility permitting engineers and compliance personnel with water quality monitoring strategies and environmental samples for assigned projects.
- Inform the Project Manager of any issues, cost and time overruns, client-requested scope adjustments, liability exposure, or anything else significant to the project’s success and safety.
- Drillers’ tasks include anything from setting up drilling equipment to communicating management objectives to drill teams and staying in touch with them to stay on top of mechanical issues, hole quality, and surveys.
- Drilling and well installation monitoring, as well as the recording of soil boreholes, are among the most common tasks. Samples of soil and groundwater will be taken for testing.
- If more information is needed, make requests and papers that are correct from a technical standpoint, clear, and follow the rules, instructions, and procedures.
- There are a number of programs that must be learned in addition to Microsoft Word and Excel. As a remedial system specialist, you should have a fundamental grasp of building and mechanical systems.
- Requirements: Attention to detail and reporting accuracy; gathering geological data and generating explanatory maps; competent with the Microsoft Office suite Manage many projects from start to finish with ease
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in geology plus at least 20 extra semester hours in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biological science, structural engineering, mining, petroleum engineering, or computer science from an approved college or university is required for consideration. *
- Field and site inspections connected to the installation of groundwater monitoring wells at solid waste facilities, as well as inspections in accordance with the solid waste level of service for closed landfills, are required.
- Work is performed in a mining or industrial facility, which may include exposure to temperature and humidity extremes, moving mechanical components, the danger of electrical shock, poisonous chemicals, explosions, gases, or airborne particles.
- It is mandatory that you provide one year of work experience or training at the GS-7 level in your resume. This necessity necessitates the use of statistical analysis and data collection. You must also be able to provide standard data, perform research and studies, and aid in the finding and selling of minerals.