30 Jan 2023
Full-Time EPIC – INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER – Al Wakrah
We are now looking for an Instructional Designer to join our team. Instructional Designers engage with faculty to design, create and implement accessible learning materials, based on research-identified best practices to satisfy stated learning goals, via the use of theories and research procedures.
Job Title : EPIC – INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
Location : Al Wakrah, Al Wakrah, Qatar
Salary : $ 48.38 per hour.
Company : Teaching Matters
Job Type : Full-Time
- Monitor industry technologies and trends; provide recommendations for new tools and procedures that will increase the educational value of course materials and departmental efficiency.
- Adult learning theory should be used to develop courses, instructional materials, and other electronic instructional content for delivery via e-learning.
- Incorporate existing project and management practices, instructional design standards and procedures, and corporate brand style and standards, including compliance needs.
- Assessment of educational programs’ performance through developing evaluation components that monitor results and assure conformity with corporate goals
- Collaborates with instructional designers to provide high-quality, engaging solutions that correspond with the organization’s business goals and strategic imperatives by doing needs/audience analysis and developing performance targets, learning plans, and instructional methodologies.
- Manage many projects while juggling multiple tasks in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment while delivering high-quality work on time.
- Pedagogical and technical training is provided to staff members in order to increase their ability to produce and deliver engaging and interactive online courses.
- As part of a team, collaborate with colleagues to identify educational needs on a global and regional scale; develop learning goals; and provide engaging course materials.
- can transform complex material into clear, succinct, and engaging online or multimedia education
- To assist students learn and remember knowledge, provide educational tools such as e-learning, tests, presentations, instructor manuals, videos, audio, simulations, role-plays, and games.
- Basic understanding of business and management concepts as they apply to strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, and leadership style.
- Capacity to input data and navigate effectively while utilizing a keyboard, a mouse, telephone and headphone equipment, and listening while keying information into the system
- know how to utilize visual, text, and audio components in multi-media learning materials that you have worked on for two years. know how to employ these components in a broad variety of disciplines.
- Organizational abilities, resourcefulness and imaginative thinking, and a willingness to embrace change.
- must have outstanding interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to influence members of both their sub-team and the larger program team