7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Equipment Operator – 2nd Shift – Eligible for $1500 Sign On Bonus – Libmanan
Equipment Operator wanted by company. The Equipment Operator is responsible for safely operating mining equipment throughout project pre-development. This role might then become an equipment operator on a rotating shift. Safety is paramount.
Job Title : Equipment Operator – 2nd Shift – Eligible for $1500 Sign On Bonus
Location : Libmanan, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.54 per hour.
Company : Synagro Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time
- Moves and places raw materials and finished parts with the help of equipment for moving materials, Follow the correct standard operating procedures as a guide for driving and taking care of the vehicle.
- Performs minor mechanical repairs and routine maintenance on construction equipment to keep it in good working order.
- Utilize hand and power tools, construction and maintenance machinery, and tools for hammering with care. Manual work such as mowing, repairing, and snow shoveling are all examples of what you’ll be doing.
- Operating heavy equipment according to business safety standards and procedures Maintains correct records and performs preventive equipment checks
- Everyone who wants to be successful has to be able to communicate effectively both within and outside of their company. Educated in the policies and protocols of the company governing safety Participates actively on a team.
- Execute all equipment operator duties and responsibilities. Keep detailed records of all machine operations, maintenance, and gas use.
- Maintain the cleanliness, order, and safety of the maintenance facility on a daily basis. After each usage, thoroughly clean the equipment. Inspect all machinery and notify the Equipment Technician if there are any problems.
- Maintains the sanitary sewer system in addition to excavating asphalt and concrete, clearing debris and blockages from creeks, operating tracked excavators and loaders, main tanagers, bobcats, street sweepers, cranes, soil compactors, and front-end loaders; operates, drives, and uses light to moderately complex equipment for the purpose of city and utility maintenance; operates and drives in a safe manner a rubber-tired backhoe, tracked excavators and loaders, maintainers,
- Transports earth moving or other medium to large sized automotive equipment to the work site while adhering to all applicable safety rules and regulations while driving a truck and trailer rig.
- Supplies building or maintenance projects in the City by transporting and unloading construction supplies such as sand, flexbase, asphalt, gravel, and other materials from City stockpiles or suppliers.
- As an Equipment Operator I, you must have at least six months of experience, or a year of experience in golf course operations or a related role, to apply Education in turfgrass management, or a similar discipline, may be used to satisfy the work experience requirement for a turfgrass technician.
- Outstanding communicator who is open and upfront with all stakeholders. Maintaining and running power tools and machinery
- A working understanding of the risks of the profession and acceptable procedures to prevent against injury, as well as general construction processes, techniques, and materials A high level of manual dexterity and long-term endurance.
- Experience and a general equivalency certificate at the high school level or its equivalent (GED), Two years of experience in mechanical assembly, forklift operation, or related machine operation is required, as is a valid driver’s license.
- The capacity to cultivate a service culture, a diverse and inclusive workforce, a collaborative work environment, and good internal communication and alignment inside the organization has been shown.