Full-Time Equity Research Analyst – Hamad Town
The Market Research Analyst will help the company do its research with data-based ideas. You should be able to do predictive and prescriptive analysis of markets and trends, as well as competitive intelligence and give proactive advice on how to grow your business and improve your business operations. People in this job will analyze data on their own to improve business results and support growth strategy initiatives and show it to executives and top managers. Ideal candidates have a wide range of skills, so they can do market research and understand the technical aspects of our products at the same time.
Job Title : Equity Research Analyst
Location : Hamad Town, Hamad Town, Bahrain
Salary : $ 16.7 per hour.
Company : National Research Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Making and keeping track of reports in order to keep management informed of current events and possible growth opportunities (data analysis and narrative). Compile reports and make suggestions based on the information you’ve obtained.
- Efforts are made to make information accessible in a way that inspires others to act on it.
- Do this all the time, extracting data in different formats from a wide range of platforms and databases so that processes, reports, and other tools can use it right away. Online, do research and with your company sell software subscriptions.
- Competitor research and analysis as well as other factors that might effect future revenue are a part of the job description of a sales and marketing analyst.
- Design data collection and compilation methods that will result in monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports that are issued on a consistent schedule. Establish baselines and track trends that may be utilized to make suggestions later on in the process.
- The Market Research team collaborates with our internal clients to assist them reach their research objectives.
- Design and execute initiatives to reach specified objectives, find process improvements, and enhance the customer experience with the help of the company’s business divisions.
- Data collection, storage, and display in the workplace are regulated. Maps and charts may be used to communicate market research results.
- It’s critical to provide findings to executives in a manner that helps them make better judgments about their company’s strategy and product and market launches.
- Data mining abilities may be used to acquire, verify, and convey important insights about markets, target consumers, and competitive strategies, among other issues..
- It is necessary to have 3-5 years of experience with a wide range of reporting systems, including Tableau, in order to integrate, present, and analyze data that may be used to create income.
- analytical in character. You must have the ability to deal with data from a variety of platforms and sources. Allowing for in-depth examination while remaining comfortable.
- An technique to fixing problems before they become an issue by first recognizing and defining them.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, including the ability to write formulae, connect spreadsheets, use pivot tables, chart data, and format.
- Expertise with advanced statistical software like SPSS or SAS is required in order to conduct primary and secondary market research.