Full-Time Equity Research Analyst – Kochi
With data-driven insights, the Market Research Analyst will propel the company’s Research. Predictive and prescriptive analyses of markets, new technologies and trends, competitive intelligence, and pro-active insights and suggestions on growth plans and improvements to company processes are all required of the perfect applicant.. Data analysis and insight presentation to executives and senior management are key responsibilities of this position, which requires employees to act on their own initiative to enhance company results and to support growth strategies. This position requires someone with a wide range of skills, including knowledge of market trends and our goods’ technical details.
Job Title : Equity Research Analyst
Location : Kochi, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 17.04 per hour.
Company : Twitter
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create and maintain reports to provide management with information on new trends and potential areas for improvement (data analysis and narrative). Gather data, write reports, and provide ideas based on your findings.
- It is very important that you show executives the results in a way that helps them make better decisions about the direction of their company and the launch plans for their products and markets.
- Ensure that data is collected and compiled into reports that are released weekly, quarterly, and yearly. Establish baselines and monitor trends that may be utilized to make decisions.
- It is critical that we work together with the Market Research team to assist our internal clients in achieving their research objectives.
- Data collection, storage, and display in the workplace are regulated. Maps and charts may be used to communicate market research results.
- Design and execute initiatives to reach specified objectives, find process improvements, and enhance the customer experience with the help of the company’s business divisions.
- The pricing of competitors, marketing strategies, sales and client preferences, and other factors that might influence sales are all investigated and examined. These factors are also taken into account in terms of potential effects on future sales.
- Analytical tools, processes, and reports should be able to ingest data in various forms from a broad range of sources and repositories without difficulty. Use the firm’s subscriptions to market research tools to do internet research.
- With the use of data mining tools and methodologies, you can gather, verify, and share meaningful insights about markets, target consumers, and competition tactics.
- Persuades people to take action based on the information supplied in an easy-to-understand way.
- Working with a broad variety of reporting platforms, including Tableau (3-5 years), delivering measurable outcomes to assist improve revenue optimization via data integration, visualization and analysis.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to write formulae, connect spreadsheets, use pivot tables, chart data, and format.
- Be able to identify and characterize issues, comprehend business and system processes, gather data and evidence and form accurate conclusions.
- Knowledge of complex statistical software, such as SPSS or SAS, as well as primary and secondary market research methods, tools, and procedures.
- Analytical in character. You’ll need to be able to deal with data from a variety of platforms and sources. Providing a comfortable environment for in-depth study.