10 Feb 2023
Full-Time Escrow Officer – Abeokuta
It is your job to help with different administrative tasks as well as customer service throughout the title/closing process as an Escrow Assistant. The Escrow Assistant job may be a good fit for you if you’ve already worked in the title and escrow sector and have shown your attention to detail, work ethic, and dedication to client service. If this sounds like you, apply now!
Job Title : Escrow Officer
Location : Abeokuta, Ogun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 19.32 per hour.
Company : Clear Skies Title Agency
Job Type : Full-Time
- Service, honesty, trust & respect, responsibility and profitability are all core values of the company.
- A consistent escrow protocol ensures that each escrow folder is correctly completed and its contents are appropriately filed.
- Ensure that the Seller/Buyer package has the preprinted sale escrow instructions and any preprinted paperwork necessary.
- Preparation of final settlement statements should be completed by all parties prior to closure.
- Legal descriptions and easements, tax liens and abstracts of judgments, boundary conflicts, and encroachment claims need the cooperation of management.
- This application is capable of disclosing transactional information to authorized users and/or determining who is most suited to provide and routing the request accordingly.
- The Escrow Officer is responsible for data entry, lender balances, processing disbursements and payment transfers, documentation preparation, transaction completion, client advising, and fund administration.
- Implements a unit or branch business development strategy, which involves prospecting and driving to meet clients, in order to maintain and acquire new consumers.
- Get a builder’s report, a survey, contact the lender, get hazard insurance, enter basic order information into an automated system, get HOA information, and establish closing dates.
- Residential escrows that may include all-inclusive deeds of trust and wrap contracts are accurately closed. May be required to arrange closing escrows of a more complex and high-risk type, including commercial escrows.
- Keep up with your license’s continuing education requirements to keep your state license and bond valid.
- Inquisitive about how technology may make your job more effective and comfortable with learning new skills.
- To ensure that our customers and agents are happy, they must appreciate a good challenge and be able to come up with inventive solutions to difficulties…
- The ability to think and organize is just as important as having outstanding customer service abilities.
- Understanding your field of expertise Real estate escrow is a time-consuming process that requires a complete understanding of all of its subtleties. Perform a thorough examination if deemed required.