7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Executive Assistant ($75k-$90k) – Pilar
The Senior Administrative Assistant performs all of the unit’s administrative duties in support of the Chair and the Program Directors. Among the responsibilities of this position are keeping track of the Collaborative finances, preparing teaching schedules for the various programs, putting together materials for the hiring and evaluation of faculty at all levels, part-time employees, and students, assisting with student recruitment and retention, handling logistics for events and programming, and ensuring that the main office is well-maintained for faculty.
Job Title : Executive Assistant ($75k-$90k)
Location : Pilar, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.58 per hour.
Company : New Life Insurance Co
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work orders submitted to the Engineering Department are tracked for completeness and timeliness, and persons requesting status updates on completed work orders are contacted. Communicates difficulties with work order completion or productivity to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist.
- Office supplies, postage meters, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and accounts receivable and database administration are some of the responsibilities of the Admin Support Supervisor.
- Ensure that proper procedures are followed while processing student and part-time employment paperwork, as well as professional service agreements. On time, submit disbursement requests and travel reimbursements. Budgets for administrative units, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship funds should all be tracked. Send payment requests for purchase orders and invoices.
- In a fast-paced workplace with many different goals, managing the calendar means responding to all scheduling requests, putting the most important and sensitive issues or meetings at the top of the list, talking to everyone involved, and making sure that meetings are set up to be successful.
- Inquiries about the department’s activities and events should be handled by the department staff. Serve customers promptly. Do your best to keep your department’s resources well-stocked. Manage department, program, and faculty mail. Workplace files should be kept in a clean and organized manner. Involve yourself in maintaining and requesting service for the office. Work-study and student assistants must be supervised to guarantee task completion and enough office coverage.
- This role oversees and prepares the meeting schedules for the whole department, in addition to handling the department director’s calendar and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Connect current and potential students to campus services and advisers. Learn program structures and standards to give basic student counseling, such as clarifying checklists and prerequisites. Process major/minor paperwork.
- Helps the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist keep track of staff coverage for the department and change how work orders are assigned based on how much coverage is available in the department on a given day.
- Working in a stimulating atmosphere where you’ll be challenged and given clear guidance on how to excel in this job, as well as opportunities for growth in other areas, will be rewarding and acknowledged.
- Keep track of all email and list-serv accounts. Oversee the publication of program newsletters and other official documents. In charge of department and program bulletin boards and other on-campus marketing initiatives. Manage the department’s social media accounts. It is your job to keep the department’s and program’s websites up to date and well-planned.
- To be considered for this position, you must have at least three years of experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Specifications are of the highest priority. Experience with Microsoft Teams is a valuable asset.
- Requires a high school diploma. A bachelor’s degree, certification, or additional training is desirable. Minimum of eight to ten years of administrative support experience, especially in the insurance industry, with at least three in an executive administrative support position.
- Acceptable educational backgrounds include experience in administrative support jobs, an associate’s degree from an accredited school, or any combination of training and experience that is equivalent and meets the standards.
- Students, faculty, and staff from around the university can work together effectively. The ability to multitask, pay close attention to detail, and express oneself well in writing and verbally are all a must.
- Maintaining and compiling accurate records at the department’s office is a primary responsibility of the department manager.