4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Executive Assistant II – L’Oreal Professionnel & Digital HQ – Alexandria
The Senior Administrative Assistant will answer phones, welcome customers, and perform a variety of administrative tasks. This person will produce, evaluate, proof, brand, format, foot, and tie client deliverables for all Assurance service line engagements and select Consulting service line engagements as part of the team.
Job Title : Executive Assistant II – L’Oreal Professionnel & Digital HQ
Location : Alexandria, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 24.02 per hour.
Company : New Digital Color Lithographers & Printers, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- In addition to daily casework and monthly reporting, you’ll be in charge of office supplies, postage meters, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and refunds, and database administration for the Admin Support Supervisor.
- Assist in linking current and prospective students with campus resources and faculty/staff advisers. Develop a working knowledge of the structures and requirements of each program in order to give basic student counseling, such as outlining checklists and program requirements. Process student documentation for the majors/minors of the program.
- Attend to enquiries made in person or over the phone about the department, the programs, and the events they sponsor. Offer prompt and effective support to guests who have come to your establishment. Maintain department supplies and ensure appropriate supplies are available as required. Manage the department’s, the programs’, and the program faculty’s respective mail and mailboxes. Keep all of the office files in good order to guarantee accurate record keeping. To guarantee that the office can function normally at all times, it is important to make and handle any maintenance requests and service requests. Supervise work-study students and student assistants to ensure that duties are completed competently and that the main office is adequately covered.
- The department director’s schedule and travel arrangements are within the purview of this position, which also coordinates departmental meeting schedules.
- In a fast-paced workplace with many different goals, managing the calendar means responding to all scheduling requests, putting the most important and sensitive issues or meetings at the top of the list, talking to everyone involved, and making sure that meetings are set up to be successful.
- Monitors completion rates and timeliness of work orders submitted to Engineering Staff, including follow-up with persons requesting the status of submitted work orders. Notifies the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist of work order delays, completion problems, or productivity challenges for further evaluation.
- Ensure that all student and part-time job documentation and professional services agreements are completed according to the correct processes. All disbursement requests and travel expenditure reimbursements must be processed and submitted on time. Responsible for approving and monitoring all expenditures made from budgets, restricted accounts and scholarship funds of the administrative unit. Prepare purchase orders and invoices and submit them for payment.
- Check your email and list serves. Newsletters and formal messages are under your charge. Manage the bulletin boards for departments and programs, as well as the marketing efforts on campus. The department’s social media accounts may be accessed. It is my job to ensure that the department and program websites have a well-planned and updated design.
- The Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist uses this information to keep track of personnel coverage in the department and reroutes work orders accordingly.
- You will be rewarded and acknowledged for your performance in an atmosphere that will push you and offer clear guidance on what it takes to succeed in your career, as well as providing development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Acceptable educational backgrounds include experience in administrative support jobs, an associate’s degree from an accredited school, or any combination of training and experience that is equivalent and meets the standards.
- The department manager must keep correct office records.
- Comfortable communicating and collaborating with administrators, employees, and professors from around the institution. Required: Excellent attention to detail, written and spoken communication skills, and multitasking abilities
- A high school graduation is a pre-requisite. A bachelor’s degree, certification, or advanced training is desired, but not required. There must be a minimum of eight to ten years of administrative experience, with at least three of those in an executive administrative post.
- In order to apply for this position, you must have a minimum of three years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). What are the preferred requirements? At least one year of supervising experience is required; Microsoft Teams knowledge is a plus.