7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Executive Assistant/Office Manager – Gangtok
We are looking for an office manager right now. The Office Manager is primarily in charge of managing phones, registration, front desk staff, etc. to systemically support coherence and ensures the smooth, orderly, and efficient execution of all programs. The importance of top-notch “customer service” and the best relationships with all stakeholders are driven by patient-centered care.
Job Title : Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Location : Gangtok, Sikkim, India
Salary : $ 25.76 per hour.
Company : Nixon Peabody LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Helps managers, directors, executives, and officers out with mundane tasks like scheduling and travel arrangements and general correspondence.
- Make sure objectives are met by scheduling regular meetings to discuss work load and set reasonable expectations.
- helps in the process of making and maintaining contracts and bids.
- Work in human resources may include conducting interviews, making hires, arranging for orientation and training, evaluating employee performance, and keeping personnel records updated.
- responsible for coordinating day-to-day operations, including but not limited to office supplies and equipment purchases, as well as repairs and upkeep of the physical facility. creates and sustains a network of vendors by performing tasks such as seeking quotes.
- We organize everything from floor plans to lease agreements to workplace automation systems.
- Provides customer service to internal and external clients by answering phones and writing routine correspondence, memoranda, and reports from rough drafts.
- Departmental, office, state, and regional data may serve as the primary interface.
- Meetings, retreats, trainings, and other events for the department or program are coordinated and attended as needed.
- Coordinates the department’s administrative tasks, including payroll, bookkeeping, and other pertinent tasks, as necessary. creates, if necessary, the systems and reports that direct and assist in administrative operations.
- Personal attributes may include a willingness to help others, dependability, attention to detail, the ability to multitask, a good sense of humor, and a positive outlook.
- A combination of education and relevant job experience equivalent to at least a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Ability to always protect sensitive company data, employee information, and employer secrets Capable of protecting sensitive company data, employee information, and employer secrets at all times.
- Ability to set priorities, make plans, and organize tasks with some autonomy and discretion.
- competence with standard office automation software, data collection fundamentals, equipment operation, and product procurement.