26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Executive Assistant to CEO & Founder of Finance Company – Casiguran
The Senior Administrative Assistant answers phones, greets customers, and does administrative tasks. This person will prepare, evaluate, proof, brand, format, foot and tie client deliverables for Assurance and Consulting engagements.
Job Title : Executive Assistant to CEO & Founder of Finance Company
Location : Casiguran, Aurora Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.91 per hour.
Company : Atrium
Job Type : Full-Time
- This job oversees the department director’s schedule and travel arrangements and organizes department meeting calendars.
- In a fast-paced workplace with several competing objectives, calendar management entails responding to all incoming scheduling requests, prioritizing the most critical and sensitive topics or meetings, involving all parties, and ensuring that meetings are set up for success.
- Check your email and list serves. Newsletters and formal messages are under your charge. Manage the bulletin boards for departments and programs, as well as the marketing efforts on campus. The department’s social media accounts may be accessed. It is my job to ensure that the department and program websites have a well-planned and updated design.
- Serve as the department’s point of contact for questions about its programs and activities. Serve visitors promptly. Make sure there is adequate inventory in the department. Manage department, program, and faculty mails. In the office, it is important to have a decent filing system. Make and manage service requests for office maintenance and repairs. Assist in the supervision of student assistants and work-study students to guarantee the fulfillment of assigned tasks and adequate coverage of the office.
- Watches how quickly and how well work orders sent to the Engineering Staff are finished, and follows up with people who want to know the status of work orders they sent. Sends information about work order delays, problems with completion, or concerns about productivity to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist for further evaluation.
- You’ll be acknowledged and rewarded for your efforts in a work atmosphere that will push you to your limits while also providing you with the guidance you need to be successful in your current position and move on to future opportunities.
- Assist students and potential students in connecting with university resources and faculty/staff advisers. Develop a knowledge with the structures and requirements of each program in order to give basic student counseling, including the explanation of checklists and program requirements. Process student paperwork for the majors and minors of the program.
- Office supplies, postage meters, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and receivables and database management are some of the responsibilities of the Admin Support Supervisor.
- Ensure that all relevant standards are followed while processing student and part-time job paperwork, as well as professional service agreements. Requests for disbursement and travel reimbursements must be submitted on time. Keep track of administrative unit finances, restricted accounts, and scholarship and award monies. Purchase orders and invoices are used to pay for products bought.
- Assists the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist in overseeing department staff coverage and rerouting work order operations depending on coverage available in the department on a given day.
- the opportunity to collaborate with university leaders and academics Ability to multitask while paying attention to minute details and communicating well are key prerequisites for success in this industry.
- Administrative support experience, an associate’s degree from an authorized college, or similar training and experience are all acceptable educational backgrounds.
- Maintaining and compiling accurate records at the department’s office is a primary responsibility of the department manager.
- At least three years of expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite, including knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.. Preferable Qualifications:, One year as a supervisor. Microsoft Teams knowledge is desired.
- There is a high school diploma requirement. Those with a bachelor’s degree, certification, or other training are urged to apply. A minimum of eight to ten years of administrative support experience, especially in an insurance business setting, is necessary, with at least three years in an executive administrative support position.