5 Feb 2023
Part-Time Executive Creative Director – Gyalsing
The Economist will be able to help the goals of the organization and the people who work to solve problems. As a result, this professional would then present the findings to stakeholders in order to help them plan for the future and encourage new ideas.
Job Title : Executive Creative Director
Location : Gyalsing, Sikkim, India
Salary : $ 43.11 per hour.
Company : Internal Revenue Service
Job Type : Part-Time
- Communicate and convey economic concepts and quantitative data, both orally and in writing, to non-technical audiences, and collaborate with other economists and senior executives.
- Work with a senior Economist to conduct economic research, analyze and interpret economic data, produce estimates of benefits, and report the findings.
- Some researchers may be having challenges that need to be handled by their sponsors, management, or senior workers. Planned research should be conducted, followed by a coordinated inquiry, and then the findings should be presented so that everyone involved can gain from the experience.
- In order to identify whether or not goals are being reached, prepare statements of economic goals, objectives, policies, and/or predictions based on an integrated economic analysis.
- Requests for information and assistance from other government agencies or the public are handled within the scope of authority granted to the department.
- Use large and diversified datasets to accelerate data analysis and the development of new goods and services based on cutting-edge analytical techniques.
- Analyze and compare historical economic data with the current state of affairs to determine the economic ramifications of various projects.
- Identify the data and methods that will be utilized to perform thorough, objective research that will address knowledge gaps and serve as a foundation for future policy and planning.
- Current models and prototypes should be monitored and modified as required to improve and strengthen core models and group research goals.
- Maintains and maintains the financial reporting system as needed; examines various documents, data, and reports to detect and rectify errors; tracks data and monitors compliance to the budget plan.
- Communicative abilities in both writing and spoken communication that may be used in a number of situations such as business, academia, the news media, and the public sector
- capable of managing a number of medium to complicated projects at the same time, as well as troubleshooting data quality concerns
- Presentation and report writing skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- One year of mandatory work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s or higher degree with a major other than economics up to a maximum of one year.
- Tasks involving planning, information gathering, analysis and assessment, conclusions and report writing are typical of economic research assignments.