3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Executive Director / Chief Executive Officer – Abraq Khayţān
The CEO is in charge of making sure the company is focused on its mission, is financially responsible, and provides efficient and high-quality service. People on the Board of Directors and outside groups need to get along with the Chief Executive Officer. He or she is in charge of making sure that happens.
Job Title : Executive Director / Chief Executive Officer
Location : Abraq Khayţān, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 46.84 per hour.
Company : Hansen Agri – PLACEMENT
Job Type : Full-Time
- Association ideals and goals must be successfully conveyed to all stakeholders in order for the organization to succeed (all levels of employees, customers, the board, Farm Credit Administration, funding bank and communities, etc.).
- Provide recommendations and create solutions to assist in the promotion of productive and efficient work procedures as well as creative initiatives.
- We must ensure that our business strategy is sturdy enough to provide maximum shareholder profit while adhering to our cooperative objectives.
- Ensure team members flourish and that corporate objectives are reached by monitoring employee productivity and creating a highly inclusive culture.
- accountable for reporting to the board of directors on all financial, operational, personnel, and marketing problems and activities must do so promptly and accurately.
- Financial stability and a track record of lean, rigorous financial management must be maintained for the firm Review the organization’s structure, operations, policies, personnel, business model, and financial requirements after strategic planning and make any required adjustments. Enhance and deploy new technologies in a creative way across the board. Achieve great stewardship while maintaining rigorous adherence to standards to safeguard the organization’s operations and public trust.
- Having worked with operating budgets in the past. Understanding how to use financial statements as a management tool.
- As a motivating, personable, and helpful leader, you can help your company’s culture recruit, retain, and inspire a diverse and highly capable team. Insist on discipline, high quality, openness, and clarity in all communications and decisions. Encourage a spirit of cooperation and mutual respect among your employees. Encourage the usage of modern technologies at work.
- By establishing and implementing local operating procedures and programs, and by applying management systems, controls, and standards in their execution, you may manage the organization’s local operations.
- Ensure that the association’s controls, financial and operational performance are regularly reviewed by you (i.e., capital requirements, asset quality requirements, management and staff effectiveness, earnings requirements and liquidity requirements).
- Comfortable handling a variety of duties at the same time, ranging from the strategic to the administrative, and a demonstrated capacity to synthesize, prioritize, and take action.
- There must be a good understanding of managed care principles, such as how the health care system is organized and how money is spent, how programs are made, how people use the health care system, how networks are run, and how people and the community can help improve the health care system.
- Strategic business growth, talent acquisition and development, negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills are just a few of the management abilities that are above average.
- Marketing, public relations, and fundraising expertise with the ability to connect with a diverse variety of people and cultures.
- Employment, training, and development abilities, as well as the ability to collaborate with others in order to reach a desired goal.