Full-Time Executive Editor – Durban
The Editor-in-Chief will manage our narrative initiatives across brand, demand, and product marketing. When it comes to developing an effective content strategy, we must be able to convey the value of our goods in a clear, concise manner that is devoid of jargon. Working on anything from humorous social graphics to creating product videos to creating sales enabling slides all in the same day is exactly what we’re looking for in an ideal candidate. This role requires a combination of creativity and data-driven decision-making. All of the varied responsibilities will be built on a solid foundation of strong writing, editing, and brainstorming abilities. Our useful material will bring in quality leads, educate customers to increase customer loyalty, and further position Company as the industry’s sharpest voice.
Job Title : Executive Editor
Location : Durban, Durban, South Africa
Salary : $ 28.41 per hour.
Company : Vera Institute of Justice
Job Type : Full-Time
- Design and supervise the content marketing tone and style to maintain the brand’s voice across all media and channels.
- To better understand the wider educational equality ecosystem, it is necessary to be able to recognize and explain narrative motifs that reflect a wide variety of individuals and organizations who are participating in it.
- To ensure key stakeholders are aware of the Editorial strategy’s impact, gather data and analyze the content’s performance.
- Aim for excellence by defining standards for content development and experimenting with new goods or distribution methods that will help us better reach and impact our target audience..
- Improving procedures will allow reporters, producers, editors, and other members of the newsroom to report news on the most suitable platform at the most appropriate moment, therefore increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implement an all-encompassing approach for corporate content marketing: Work on modernizing and improving your content marketing strategy so that you can better serve your customers, investors, and other organizations.
- Plan and implement a strategic thought leadership and data-driven editorial plan to improve our brand’s image and establish trust with the media as well as with prospects and clients.
- important that all employees understand corporate decisions and how their contributions contribute to the company’s long-term success, it is necessary to ensure that team members have a clear understanding of the editorial and business strategy and to effectively communicate information and decisions made at the corporate level.
- In charge of overseeing the whole content marketing lifecycle, from strategy and planning through publication and distribution to analytics, measurement and optimization
- Input’s editorial budget, editorial calendars and events, story ideas, and pitch procedures are all overseen by this position.
- The aim to establish and validate a content plan based on data gathered from analytics tools. The KPIs associated with lead generation and top-of-funnel awareness in particular should be something with which you are acquainted.
- has the ability to use solid judgment, critical thinking and quick decision making without much supervision.
- you must have a deep understanding of business practices, exceptional editing and proofreading abilities, strong networking and interpersonal skills, and the ability to motivate a team to reach corporate objectives.
- Creative and detail-oriented — where others see complicated spreadsheets and briefs, you see chances for narrative, advertising, and content ideas.
- you’ll need to have strong editing and writing abilities, as well as an awareness of financial markets and global challenges.