7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Executive Editor – News – Bijnor
We are looking for an Editor in Chief to take the helm of the brand. The Editor in Chief is accountable for leading the editorial team and developing and editing material that adheres to the brand’s voice and message. The Editor in Chief will supervise all material created and should have considerable expertise across all media, including digital, print, and social, as well as experience building and managing diverse teams. By producing unique and innovative ideas, the ideal applicant will conceive compelling, relevant content.
Job Title : Executive Editor – News
Location : Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 31.59 per hour.
Company : Libertex Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Oversee the whole content marketing lifecycle, from strategy and planning through publication, distribution, analytics, measurement, and optimization.
- Set up a whole content marketing plan for the whole company: Build The long-term benefits of maintaining and growing your content marketing strategy may help you better serve your customers, investors, and other organizations.
- Assure that the team understands the editorial and business plan, and convey corporate facts and choices to ensure that workers comprehend those decisions and their part in the company’s overall success.
- A culture of professionalism will be built by improving the quality of our content and trying out new products and distribution methods so that we can better reach and impact our target customers and make them happy.
- Story ideas that emphasize the diverse spectrum of people and organizations striving to improve educational justice as well as the wider, interconnected ecosystem are encouraged.
- Execute an in-depth examination of content data and performance in order to proactively drive content optimization while also conveying the effect of the Editorial strategy to key stakeholder groups.
- Oversight of the staff and schedules, communication, Input’s editorial budget, editorial calendars and events, story ideas, and pitch workflows are some of the things this person does.
- Content marketing’s tone and style must be carefully managed and developed in order to guarantee that the brand’s voice is heard consistently in all media.
- Create a clear editorial and thought leadership strategy to strengthen our brand’s image and create trust with the media, prospects, and clients that we want to engage with in the future.
- Use the most appropriate platform and at the most appropriate moment for news reporting by making improvements to protocols for journalists, producers, editors, and other staff.
- you must have great business acumen, excellent editing and proofreading talents, excellent networking and interpersonal skills, and the ability to lead a team towards the achievement of corporate goals.
- Creative and detail-oriented — where others see complicated spreadsheets and briefs, you see chances for narrative, advertising, and content ideas.
- Detailed issue solver who is able to employ good judgment, critical thinking, and speedy decision making without supervision
- Analytical skills are needed to establish and validate a content strategy. You should be acquainted with lead generation and top-of-the-funnel awareness metrics in particular.
- Solid editing and editing talents, as well as a thorough knowledge of finance and the key challenges affecting the worldwide market place