26 May 2023
Part-Time Executive Producer, News Video – Catarman
The Executive Producer is responsible for directing, organizing, and supervising the production of Corporate and Live Events for a wide range of businesses and organizations. The Executive Producer’s ability to implement our tenets of Event to Community, Message to a Movement, Space to a Place will be driven by their creativity and strategic vision.
Job Title : Executive Producer, News Video
Location : Catarman, Camiguin Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.02 per hour.
Company : Circle
Job Type : Part-Time
- Work with the digital desk to identify and assign material to each platform in a suitable manner.
- Scheduled producers for all operations in the local market.
- Provides assistance in answering questions from client engagement teams. Will be available for local production as required and will be exposed to the Integrated Production work queue.
- Collaborates with producers and inventive staff to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Co-create annual client scopes, including volume and projected production budgets, with assigned alignment teams.
- Regularly evaluate newscasts with the staff and individual producers.
- Takes the lead in bringing up new producers and helping them along in their careers.
- The EP’s role is similar to that of a professional producer in that the EP must create material to meet fluctuating demand.
- accountable for recruiting and integrating any necessary freelance producers.
- assists new company initiatives by taking care of scheduling and setting up recording times.
- Excellent presenting abilities are required to successfully win new business pitches, present program recommendations, and build trusting relationships with clients.
- Superb people abilities as a team captain and team member in need of no introduction.
- Possessing flexibility, initiative, tenacity, and the capacity to work with minimal direction are all crucial.
- Needs to be able to self-manage and multitask in a high-pressure setting, with a keen eye for detail.
- possessing wit, sociability, fluency in conversation, expertise, self-assurance, and common sense.