7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Executive Receptionist – Lokoja
This job is responsible for overseeing a full-time meeting calendar while also serving as the Director’s executive assistant. The position requires the ability to make independent decisions on complex and difficult administrative matters involving sensitive and confidential information; the ability to perform duties related to emergency activation; and the ability to flex work schedules to meet departmental needs and perform related duties as required.
Job Title : Executive Receptionist
Location : Lokoja, Kogi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 27.26 per hour.
Company : Empower U.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provide assistance with the preparation of presentation slide decks and talking points; manage plan(s); maintain documentation and files; provide progress reports; and help with the scheduling of events.
- Assist the SVP by creating and amending emails, memos, and other forms of communication, as well as planning and executing meetings.
- In order to improve efficiency, examine the needs of the workforce, operations, and patterns of production.
- Join the administrative team and provide high-level administrative support to the office’s efficient daily operations. Executive level back-up support is required, as well as routine administrative duties including receiving guests, cleaning conference rooms and assisting with other assigned tasks.
- Clerical, secretarial, and administrative tasks are handled by a personal assistant who plans and implements them. Predicts and anticipates the operational needs of the Deputy Superintendent and the Superintendent’s Office in a proactive way.
- Assist assigned associate/assistant vice presidents and directors with sophisticated, diverse, and confidential administrative and secretarial assistance. A wide range of responsibilities, such as managing the executive assistant’s schedule, attending meetings or committee events, as well as communicating with other stakeholders and attending meetings, will be assigned depending on the organization’s specific requirements and objectives.
- conducts telephone conversations with other municipal departments and authorities. These conversations may include answering a variety of questions with sensitivity and judgment.
- Interact organically with all business areas throughout the firm to ensure harmony, coherence, and communication.
- Undertakes conferences to take notes or is informed on meetings shortly after they occur in order to be aware of changes affecting the Deputy Superintendent and Superintendent Office.
- Establish and manage company-wide tools and activities that support the overall business objectives by integrating different strategic, programmatic, and tactical contributions.
- It is crucial to be able to operate independently, prioritize, manage many tasks at the same time, exercise good judgment and initiative, and meet or exceed deadlines. Increase the overall level of your work’s quality.
- Understanding the duties of an executive office administrator
- Displayed a strong dedication to customer service and a collaborative work style, as well as a proven track record of paying special attention to the little details.
- Exceptional office technology abilities, including knowledge of Microsoft products, virtual platforms, and room audio-visual systems, as well as a commitment to acquire and master new technologies as they become available.
- Must have prior experience assessing employee and organizational performance, suggesting process changes as required, and implementing accepted recommendations.