9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Factory Production Associate – Johannesburg
The Production Associate’s major role will be to ensure that Spectrum’s award-winning content is published on spectrumnews.org and other platforms, such as newsletters. The Production Associate will work closely with the Multimedia Director and Copy Chief to ensure that the Company’s high production values are maintained and elevated, as well as with the rest of the team to ensure that the Company reaches its specialized audience, which includes neuroscientists, clinicians, geneticists, and policymakers.
Job Title : Factory Production Associate
Location : Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa
Salary : $ 14.45 per hour.
Company : Meherrin Agricultural and Chemical
Job Type : Full-Time
- The Production Associate is in charge of following procedures to produce final items.
- On our e-commerce site, update material and projects like product uploads and pricing modifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, to ensure project completion on schedule and a better overall digital consumer experience.
- In collaboration with internal teams and the development team, troubleshoot, report, and QA website defects related to products and back-end functionality.
- Manage the integration of diamond video and photo sites, including onboarding new vendors and ensuring they fit our standards.
- Office, eXtyles, Adobe, ProofCentral, and PTS are all necessary (basic level).
- Maintain good working connections with the underwriting, closing, and asset management teams, as well as with outside agency investors.
- Participate in at least one online training as well as any relevant in-house trainings per year.
- In close coordination with the development team, write specifications and oversee the execution and quality assurance of the content and features of the digital experience.
- Memorandums, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, photos, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound volumes are just a few examples of resources that can help with proposal development, design, and editing.
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Sound editing software, preferably Descript and ProTools, is required.
- A high school diploma, a GED, or an equivalent is required.
- WordPress and Mailchimp are two content management systems, as well as marketing and outreach platforms, to be aware of.
- Highly structured, with a strong desire to own a project from start to finish.