Full-Time Field Marketing Manager – Piat
A program’s execution and completion is within the purview of the Program Manager. You’ll be in charge of developing the program’s overall approach and its advantages, as well as making sure each individual project has a suitable approach and set of benefits to back up its work. The Program Manager needs the ability to speak with executives on their own, in both official and casual settings. Capable of handling program-level problems and threats with the appropriate amount of urgency. Aligning projects’ timelines, strategies, and objectives to better serve the program is preferable than managing individual projects individually. In order to be successful in this position, you must be able to lead employees of varying levels to achieve their goals in managing and supporting IT projects. Needs leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills. Tasked with bolstering project management skills and assisting with internal efforts to enhance process efficiency. To be successful in this role, you must be open to adopting the latest agile and waterfall methodologies, as well as any other transformation-supporting technologies (such the cloud, automation, resilience, and security).
Job Title : Field Marketing Manager
Location : Piat, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.64 per hour.
Company : Sift
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage the budgeting process for the program and collaborate with managers, project managers, and vendors to ensure project resources are used efficiently and effectively.
- Manage several concurrent programs and/or projects that are not necessarily related or interdependent.
- Work must be coordinated with the project managers, other IT departments, and suppliers.
- Manage program’s budget, work on multiple projects, handle conflict/issues, and track progress.
- Assist project managers in creating upfront time and resource estimates through systematic discovery with stakeholders, IT resources, and vendors.
- Maintain a strong customer focus while coordinating and collaborating with stakeholders, vendors, and IT resources on critical project implementation utilizing good verbal and written communication.
- When negotiating the project’s scope, timetable, expenses, budget, issues, and risks, it’s important to use your influence, negotiation skills, and creativity to acquire the best possible results.
- Appreciate the ripple effect of individual projects on the program/portfolio as a whole, and use your best judgment when deciding whether or not to report problems or risks to upper management.
- Arbitrate and resolve conflict within the program when necessary. Understand appropriate paths and methods for escalation.
- Take charge of the project managers, foster a positive work atmosphere, and offer direction when things get muddled.
- a Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited University; preferably in a Technical Field Related to Computing and Information Systems.
- Minimum of twelve years’ experience managing IT projects, including end-to-end experience with medium-to-large projects and programs.
- proficiency in leading teams through both the Waterfall and Agile software development life cycles.
- Ability to actively listen, solve problems, and communicate clearly with both technical and business users. Clear, effective verbal and written communication abilities.
- Quick learner with the ability to adjust to new situations; takes the initiative to seek out information as needed.