5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Field Service Chemical Engineer – Nagpur
Act safely and support and adhere to all safety programmes. In terms of equipment demands and adjustments, technological advancements, and process optimization, provide technical leadership to production. A Chemical Engineer may be expected to manage a number of projects linked to his or her responsibilities.
Job Title : Field Service Chemical Engineer
Location : Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 34.97 per hour.
Company : Jacobs
Job Type : Full-Time
- For operational workers, real-time assistance with technological issues is available.
- Changes to current equipment that will increase product quality or operational safety are recommended.
- Troubleshoot and resolve long-term or recurring issues with the help of other technical resources or on your own.
- All safety precautions must be supported and implemented.
- Be a positive role model for others on the job.
- Any safety problems should be brought to management’s attention.
- Identifying a number of possibilities and deciding on the most successful approaches and strategies.
- Color compositions and methods are put to the test.
- Review production history on a regular basis to identify efficiency, quality, and waste reduction improvements.
- Aid in the supervision of the plant’s activities.
- Printed-circuit-board (PCB) manufacturing experience.
- Strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous chemical handling and dilution knowledge.
- You should be able to demonstrate that you are knowledgeable with scientific methodology and experimental design.
- A bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering is required for this position.
- Applied electrochemistry or metal plating experience is a plus.