5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Field Supervisor III (Gas) – San Ildefonso
This position requires you to supervise drilling operations utilizing the most up-to-date technologies. Using cutting-edge technology, you’ll be able to keep an eye on our wellsites. In order to keep our customers happy, you’ll be responsible for resolving issues rapidly.
Job Title : Field Supervisor III (Gas)
Location : San Ildefonso, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.78 per hour.
Company : CentiMark
Job Type : Full-Time
- makes sure that the people getting the service get good and timely service, as well as that the people getting it are treated well.
- Periodic reports, such as a weekly activity and service report, monthly service, forecasts, and vehicle mileage report, and quarterly installer bonus report, should be produced as needed.
- Ensures that employees are accomplishing Council goals by developing a membership structure and undertaking workplace organizing with members.
- Analysis and evaluation of events using logs and drilling data to tackle common drilling challenges
- responsible for conducting investigations into employee wrongdoing, taking corrective action, administering first-level disciplinary actions, and administering the company’s contracts.
- It is necessary in order to evaluate and solve problems to break down the information or data obtained through verbal, writing, or electronic communication into separate pieces.
- Advises on how best to help customers close their educational and/or career gaps.
- Accomplished negotiator and grievance handler, as well as chief negotiator in master agreement negotiations, a union representative serves a range of functions in a union.
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy are offered to clients as a method of eliminating or mitigating maladaptive habits that may interfere with their ability to perform their job responsibilities.
- Monitors the implementation of campaigns in their service zones and ensures that relevant requirements are reached. This includes contract campaigns, membership education drives, member mobilization activities, leadership recruitment and development, and political activity.
- It is necessary to be able to use knowledge or experience obtained via the operation of transformers and other oil-filled/gas-filled electrical equipment in the context of the processing and disposal of all hazardous waste products generated by SCE and contractor facilities.
- Workers can demonstrate effective leadership skills through the development of strong working relationships with coworkers, the adaptation of leadership styles to different employees, the identification of developmental needs, and the provision of provisional coaching and mentoring for those currently employed in the organization.
- An understanding of both abstract and tangible variables is needed, as well as the ability to read complicated technical instructions that are written in a math or diagram format.
- Extensive construction industry expertise, including understanding of cabinet installation and service, order input and delivery scheduling, and subcontractor management, is preferred.
- Ability to effectively listen and interact with customers/clients in order to perform out obligations or reply to frequent inquiries from customers/clients, regulatory authorities, members of the business community, and the general public.