2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Field Supervisor – Mattancheri
The manager provides advice and supervision to the Field Supervisor. As a general rule, he or she does not really carry out the task that is being monitored. Supervise line crews assigned to work on all overhead or subterranean transmission and distribution line facilities in a safe, productive, and quality-oriented manner, with an eye on safety. Provides consumers with prompt, cost-effective, and dependable service.
Job Title : Field Supervisor
Location : Mattancheri, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 32.62 per hour.
Company : Maggies Paratransit Corp
Job Type : Full-Time
- prepare periodic reports including a weekly activity and service report, a monthly service, forecasting, and vehicle mileage report, and a quarterly installer bonus report, among other things.
- Responsible for overseeing campaign execution and ensuring necessary criteria are met in respective service regions. This includes contract campaigns, membership education drives, mobilization efforts, leadership recruitment and development, and political action.
- Serve as a major negotiator and grievance handler for union members in a number of positions, including staffing of union management communication committee meetings and processing grievances.
- In order to discover and overcome complicated drilling challenges, data from logging and drilling is monitored, analyzed, and evaluated.
- conducts investigations into employee misconduct; administers first-level disciplinary penalties; implements remedial measures; and monitors employee contracts.
- Advises on the appropriate educational and/or occupational assistance services to help bridge the achievement gap for the clients served
- It is necessary in order to evaluate and solve problems to break down the information or data obtained through verbal, writing, or electronic communication into separate pieces.
- By developing a membership structure and participating in workplace organizing activities, the Council assists employees in accomplishing their objectives.
- Coworkers, supervisors, other employees, and local government agencies all work together in a positive way to provide high-quality and timely services. This is done through meetings and other positive interactions.
- With the use of CBT, clients may learn to control or reduce their unhelpful behaviors that might jeopardize their job prospects.
- By establishing strong working relationships, adapting leadership style to different employees, identifying growth needs, providing coaching and mentoring for individuals in the workplace, effective leadership is shown.
- knowledge or skill developed from operating transformers and other oil- or gas-filled electrical equipment is essential for the processing and disposal of all hazardous waste products generated by SCE and contractor facilities.
- The ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients in order to complete tasks or respond to common enquiries from customers/clients, regulatory agencies, members of the business community, and the general public.
- An understanding of both abstract and tangible variables is needed, as well as the ability to read complicated technical instructions that are written in a math or diagram format.
- Cabinet installation and maintenance, order input and delivery scheduling and subcontractor management are useful skills for construction sector workers.