25 Jan 2023
Full-Time File Clerk/Data Entry – San Luis
Many other types of paper are created by File Clerks, and this includes letters and invoices as well as other related documents like statements and receipts. Form letters requesting supplies, requisition spreadsheets, flow charts, and work documents, as well as envelopes and other mail pieces, are all processed by this employee. Verifies existing records, publishes information to records or ledgers, and provides equipment. People who answer the phone or route phone calls to the right people may help customers with common concerns or complaints.
Job Title : File Clerk/Data Entry
Location : San Luis, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20.17 per hour.
Company : Premier Ford Bay Ridge
Job Type : Full-Time
- Using a scanner or a keyboard, information from source documents like canceled checks and sales reports or invoices may be inserted into specified data fields. Tapes and disks are other options for archiving data
- Maintaining private files is your duty, and you must do so promptly and correctly.
- Calculates a client’s income and the number of hours of care for which he or she is entitled, and then issues the appropriate documentation to that client in order to maintain their eligibility.
- Perform statistical analysis, develop spreadsheets, and update flow charts on a regular basis.
- Job duties include welcoming and helping callers with a range of problems, such as general complaints or worries.
- Work consists of doing routine clerical and typing tasks linked with the processing of a number of office products, such as form letters, purchase orders, and envelopes, among other things.
- ensures that information is correct and complete by cross-referencing it against existing records, updating records, and providing equipment.
- Verifies rules and procedures are being followed by maintaining client applications as well as doing policy evaluations to see whether specific circumstances are addressed. Verifies the validity of assertions by conducting an investigation.
- Prior to data entry, compile, sort, and validate the data’s correctness. Identify and rectify data input problems, or notify supervisors of them. To identify mistakes, compare data to source documents or re-enter data in the verification format.
- All aspects of file administration are the responsibility of the File Clerk, who works under close supervision.
- It is crucial to be able to utilize a computer keyboard in order to produce reports, schedules, and other important papers.
- When working under strict time restrictions, accuracy and thorough attention to detail are very essential to success.
- An understanding of the diverse personalities, looks and communication styles among your coworkers is essential.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months of comparable experience and/or training; or an equivalent mix of education and experience.
- A working knowledge of computer programs such as spreadsheets and word processing is required as well as knowledge of accounting, database administration, and internet technologies.