29 Jan 2023
Full-Time File Clerk – Karaikal
We are seeking a diligent File Clerk to oversee the proper sequencing and filing of our documents, as well as to collect tracking information in electronic systems. The File Clerk collects paperwork from internal departments and organizes it chronologically, numerically, alphabetically, and according to topic matter. To achieve success, you should have a firm grasp of the critical nature of precise filling and a strategy for maintaining accurate records. Candidates that are focused, organized, and thorough are preferred.
Job Title : File Clerk
Location : Karaikal, Puducherry, India
Salary : $ 21.01 per hour.
Company : T.W. Smith
Job Type : Full-Time
- Client applications must be closely monitored at all times in order to ensure that all policies and procedures are kept up to date. Determine whether or not a claim is true.
- Input data into particular data fields or onto tapes or disks for further input, using keyboards or scanners, from source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or invoices.
- Affirms that data is accurate and up to date by comparing it to previously collected information, updating existing records, and acquiring new equipment.
- Flowcharts are created and updated on a regular basis, spreadsheets and work papers are designed, and statistical analysis is performed.
- gather all of your information, organize it, and double-check it before putting it into the system! Identifying and correcting data entry mistakes is possible, or you may notify your superiors of any problems you discover. Use a validation template or cross-check the data against the source document to search for problems.
- Form letters, requests, and envelopes are just a few of the office supplies that need to be processed by someone in this position.
- File Clerks need direct supervision since they are in charge of ensuring that all parts of file administration are handled appropriately and discreetly in accordance with company policy.
- Income is taken into consideration when determining how many hours of care a client is entitled to. Clients may be given appropriate papers to keep their eligibility intact.
- Callers with a variety of issues, such as general complaints or concerns, are greeted and assisted in their calls.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any confidential files are maintained in a timely and correct manner.
- When operating under strict time constraints, precision and meticulousness are required.
- A high school graduation or GED is required, as is one to three months of relevant experience or training, or an equivalent mix of education and experience.
- must be able to work together with coworkers regardless of their personality, presence, or communication style.
- Accounting, database, Internet and inventory software, spreadsheet and word processing software, order processing and payroll systems, as well as how to order products and pay your bills are some of the things you need to know to execute this work properly.
- Having the ability to type on a computer keyboard is essential in order to write vital documents like reports, timetables, and so on.