7 Feb 2023
Full-Time File Clerk – Office Assistant – Mandya
A File Clerk’s duties also include the preparation of other types of paper, such as letters and invoices, statements, receipts, checks, and other related documents. Form letters requesting supplies, requisition spreadsheets, flow charts, and work documents, as well as envelopes and other mail pieces, are all processed by this person. Verifies information against existing records, publishes information to records or ledgers, and provides equipment. Customers are greeted and served by answering the phone, routing calls to the proper person, or collecting thorough and accurate messages.
Job Title : File Clerk – Office Assistant
Location : Mandya, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 20.66 per hour.
Company : Tyson & Mendes
Job Type : Full-Time
- Flowcharts, spreadsheets, and work documents are prepared and updated on a regular basis, and statistical analysis is carried out.
- Checking the status of client applications is required to ensure that rules and procedures are up to date. Validity of a claim may be determined and verified.
- Compile, sort, and double-check your data before submitting it! You may be able to find and remedy data entry mistakes, or you may inform your supervisors of any difficulties you identify. Validate the data using a validation template or cross-check the data against the source document to ensure that it is correct.
- you’ll be in charge of efficiently and accurately establishing and maintaining personal and secret business files.
- One of the key objectives of this role is to welcome and help callers with a range of difficulties, such as general concerns or complaints, among others.
- Data from source documents like canceled checks, sales reports, or invoices may be entered into particular data fields using keyboards or scanners. Tapes and disks may also be used to store data for future use.
- All parts of file management are handled in an accurate and private way by the File Clerk, who works under direct supervision.
- Helps to verify the validity and completeness of information by comparing it to previously stored records, updating existing records, and providing new equipment.
- The client’s income is evaluated, and the amount of care he or she is entitled to is determined. Clients may be asked to provide necessary papers in order to preserve their eligibility.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to carry out standard office clerical duties such as typing and filling out forms, requisitions, and mailings.
- Need to be able to type on a personal computer keyboard in order to make reports, schedules, and other documents that are appropriate.
- Accounting, database administration, the internet, inventory management, spreadsheet and word processing software, order processing and payroll systems are just a few of the many skills you’ll need.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED), one to three months of similar experience and training or an equivalent combination education and training are all required qualifications.
- When deadlines are tight, precision and attention to detail are vital.
- Must be able to collaborate with coworkers regardless of their personality, presence, or communication style.