7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Finance Analyst – Budget Development – Goa
The job of Budget Manager is in charge of all programmatic components of internal and external reporting for the program. This job serves as the principal financial liaison with program employees and will lead efforts to organize financial information alignment among executive, program, and development personnel.
Job Title : Finance Analyst – Budget Development
Location : Goa, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 40.81 per hour.
Company : CoreTechs Direct
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work that falls beyond the job description, but is still within the employee’s range of responsibilities and the broad occupational group to which he or she belongs.
- Support the operational and financial requirements of the assigned divisions, as well as grant processing, by coordinating with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the Office of Finance (OF).
- Prepares a suggested budget plan by collecting data from several departments and suggesting budget levels that are acceptable to those departments.
- Respond to information requests on assigned program areas from a range of internal and external sources, and work with stakeholders as required to produce accurate and timely replies.
- On all topics relating to departmental budgetary actions, function as a liaison between the department and the VP&S Office of Budget. Assist the Departmental Administrator with the budget narrative.
- Establishes and maintains budget development standards, rules, and calendars; publishes the final, authorized City budget; oversees the City’s yearly budget creation and review procedures; handles the production of operational, performance, and Capital Improvement Program (CIP) budgets.
- For either a short- or long-term assignment, the incumbent must integrate into a department’s operational team and establish rapport, as well as establish analytical criteria to assess performance consistently and efficiently. It is critical to be able to establish and adhere to deadlines.
- Income and spending patterns are analyzed using a projected budget and budgeted amounts, as well as identifying potential revenue and expenditure management issues and recommending modifications to the plan.
- Budget problems are probed, financial data and trends are assessed and analyzed, future resource availability is forecasted, and corrective solutions are suggested.
- Meets periodically with employees to discuss and address priorities, workload, resource allocation, technical difficulties, quality standards, and services; monitors workload, special projects and assignments, and ensures that quality and timeliness requirements are fulfilled.
- You must be familiar with public finance and budget management theories, concepts, and best practices such as project-level budgeting, resource allocation, and yearly financial reporting.
- For this role, you must additionally have four (4) years of professional management experience in budget and grant preparation/administration.
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills, strong communication and writing talents, multitasking ability, self-motivated, and team player. Knowledge of computers, graphics, desktop, and Internet applications is required.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Business/Public Management, Finance, Economics, Quantitative Analysis, or closely related field.
- Large datasets need a high level of proficiency with, and understanding of, both integrated software solutions and business intelligence tools.