26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Finance Business Controller – Matheran
The Financial Controller will assist the company’s financial performance and excellence. The Financial Controller will monitor the firm’s finances. We are looking for a seasoned leader, strong manager, and quick learner who can enhance current processes, drive growth, and help the firm expand effectively.
Job Title : Finance Business Controller
Location : Matheran, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 37.07 per hour.
Company : Dice
Job Type : Full-Time
- Oversee the process of filing tax returns and distributing quarterly tax payments, working closely with internal constituents as well as external tax advisors to guarantee proper and timely completion in accordance with regulations set out by local, state, and federal governments.
- Special reports, financial results analysis, and the identification of potential problem areas are all handled by Property Management.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the planning, supervision, and support of team members as they carry out daily, weekly, and monthly accounting activities in order to correctly record, classify, and control financial transactions.
- Finance Department actions, such as the introduction of new software and systems and other departmental or firm-wide improvements, may be assisted by doing research, planning, and executing.
- Establishes preventative maintenance requirements, service contracts, equipment inventories, and new equipment and technique evaluations.
- Creates accounting systems for revenue recognition and expense accruals that are acceptable for the company’s asset management.
- In order to maintain compliance with federal, state, and local rules and regulations, it is essential to be current on both enacted legislation and that which is pending, as well as to anticipate the introduction of new legislation.
- Readies and creates financial plan changes and suggestions by reviewing and analyzing budget and financial information. Inform and distribute information/results to internal management and the parent firm.
- Striking a balance between internal and external requirements is a must-have skill in every organization.
- Executes investigations in the areas of research and analysis, resulting in reports that include assessments of profitability and return on investment, as well as cost data comparisons to support findings and proposals.
- A maximum of ten years’ expertise in accounting, auditing, and financial management is necessary, as well as a proven understanding of accounting concepts and corporate taxes.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field is required, as well as five years of accounting experience, including at least one year as a supervisor.
- A bachelor’s degree is necessary, preferably with a concentration in economics, accounting, or finance. Strong preference given to candidates who have either a master’s degree or an additional professional credential (such as a CPA or CMA).
- To be proactive, one must be able to solve problems on their own without the constant guidance of others. Always on the lookout for additional responsibilities and open to hearing and reacting to criticism.
- Work outcomes are planned, monitored, and assessed to enable finance staff coaching, advising, and penalizing personnel.