9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Finance Manager – Camalaniugan
The Financial Controller is responsible for overseeing accounting processes as well as managing and improving the financial performance of the company. Accounting records management, risk evaluation and management, regulatory compliance, financial statement publication, accounting operations oversight, financial data analysis, expenditure monitoring, auditing process coordination, and financial information correctness are all responsibilities.
Job Title : Finance Manager
Location : Camalaniugan, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 40.02 per hour.
Company : DaBella
Job Type : Full-Time
- A license as a Certified Public Accountant is preferred.
- Make a profit evaluation.
- Investigate that all account reconciliations have been performed on schedule.
- Accounts in the general ledger must be kept current and evaluated.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Access are all skills You need.
- The job seeker should analyze and control audits on a regular basis.
- It’s critical to stay on top of an employee’s accounts payable and reimbursement processes.
- The candidate should generate monthly financial statements and keep cash predictions up to date.
- It is necessary to assist with the organization’s cash flow estimates.
- This profession necessitates a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related subject. It is suggested that you have a master’s degree.
- Fresh ideas should be absorbed quickly and utilized as soon as possible.
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills that are effective.
- Financial and managerial skills which are both strong and effective are essential.
- A thorough understanding of accounting software is necessary of the applicant.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, proactive, and disciplined.