30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Finance Manager, CTPS Finance – Partapgarh
We’re seeking for a finance manager with some experience to join our team. If you have experience delivering excellent customer service, the ambition to earn an unlimited income, and want to pursue a career as a Finance Manager working with exciting new products, we would like to chat with you.
Job Title : Finance Manager, CTPS Finance
Location : Partapgarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 25.29 per hour.
Company : Randstad USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Anticipate bottlenecks, control escalation, anticipate and make trade-offs, and strike a balance between business demands, technological limits, and procedural constraints.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance to compare the actual performance to the business plans.
- Make recommendations for the company’s investment activities and ambitions.
- Financial reports and financial information, as well as recommendations for future actions, should be provided to management.
- Assist in the complete preparation of withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as their supporting papers and schedules, in accordance with government agencies.
- Communicate with various departments, debating business strategy and making decisions on future developments.
- Assist auditors in keeping track of the company’s finances.
- The payment for this job is evaluated on the number of years of experience you have.
- Ability to enhance Accounting and Finance procedures and structures, as well as establish in the business a Continuous Improvement attitude
- Assist operational divisions with technical accounting difficulties, ensuring that any technical issues are correctly addressed, repaired, and documented on time in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. Members of the global financial team should be trained, mentored, and developed in their knowledge and application of these challenges.
- Capacity to lead and grow finance teams’ talent and competencies.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration is required, as well as a degree with a significant mathematical component (MBA preferred).
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a desire to learn and enhance his skills on a constant basis.
- Strong PC skills and application expertise are required, including MS Excel, Hyperion, and SAP.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of web-based collaborative programs.