2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Finance Manager/Financial Controller – Pushkar
The Financial Controller supervises all accounting and financial operations as a member of management. Primary tasks include overseeing daily and period-end operations, Period, Quarter, and Annual reporting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll Processing, Treasury functions, GL Activities, and reporting. The Financial Controller creates and implements company-wide processes.
Job Title : Finance Manager/Financial Controller
Location : Pushkar, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 39.5 per hour.
Company : Lasso
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establishes preventative maintenance requirements, service contracts, equipment inventories, and new equipment and technique evaluations.
- Meeting the demands of property management at all levels in terms of providing specialized reports, financial results interpretation, as well as possible issue areas,
- The establishment of proper accounting systems for revenue recognition and expense accruals that are sufficient to offer efficient management of the company’s assets is one of the responsibilities of this department.
- Both the budget and financial reports are thoroughly analyzed by the financial analyst. He or she also provides input on the financial strategy. Ensure that information and results are shared and distributed to both the company’s internal management and its parent company.
- Ensure timely and proper tax return filing and quarterly tax payment distribution by working with internal and external tax experts. This must follow local, state, and federal rules.
- Ensures compliance with the norms and directives of all regulatory authorities, both internal and external, by putting in place and maintaining effective accounting controls that are appropriate to satisfy this demand. Regulatory authorities might be internal or external.
- Plans, oversees, and provides assistance to the team in the performance of daily, weekly, and monthly accounting procedures to ensure accurate recording, categorization, and management of financial transactions.
- The Finance Department may be able to help activities such as the introduction of new software and systems as well as other departmental or company-wide improvements by doing research, planning, and executing.
- Conducts research and analytical investigations, producing reports that include profitability and return on investment assessments, cost analysis, and comparisons of financial and informational data to support findings and recommendations.
- Maintains federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying old and new pieces of law, forecasting new pieces of legislation, ensuring adherence to laws, filing financial reports, and advising management on suitable courses of action…
- Proactive: A self-starter who is able to solve difficulties and do tasks without continual supervision. Continually pursues greater duties while seeking and responding to criticism.
- Required education level is a bachelor’s degree with a concentration in economics, accounting, or finance. Master’s degree or another professional credential (such as Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant) is strongly desirable.
- Plans, monitors, and evaluates finance staff work performance.
- A maximum of ten years’ expertise in accounting, auditing, and financial management is necessary, as well as a proven understanding of accounting concepts and corporate taxes.
- A four-year degree in accounting or similar experience is required, as is at least five years of experience in accounting or a related subject, with at least one year in a supervisory capacity.