Full-Time FINANCE MANAGER – Jalingo
For the company’s long-term financial health, it is up to the Director of Finance to establish the broad financial and administrative strategies, plans, and practices that will be implemented across the organization. maintains the security of the company’s financial records and other sensitive information. responsible for all accounting activities, internal controls, and related systems. manages the general ledger, accounts payable, and financial reporting for an organization. functions as the HR department’s go-to person for creating, implementing, and assessing HR and employee relations policies, programs, and practices. The salary range and benefits package will be discussed in relation to the applicant’s level of experience. The President is ultimately responsible for all tasks related to managing the economy, supervising operations, and handling human resources. delivers to the President any and all financial data he may require. command of the accounting staff.
Job Title : FINANCE MANAGER
Location : Jalingo, Taraba, Nigeria
Salary : $ 42.12 per hour.
Company : Chief
Job Type : Full-Time
- Co-ordinates, reviews, and approves budget recommendations alongside the President; discusses and weighs in on recommended revisions and major adjustments.
- Establishes, coordinates, and administers, as part of management, an adequate plan for the control of operations, including profit planning, programs for capital investing and financing, sales projections, expense budgets, and cost standards, as well as the controls and procedures needed to put those plans into effect.
- supplies the data necessary for departments and other managers to carry out their responsibilities.
- Produces reports and evaluations of operational outcomes for all levels of management, including comparisons to established goals and benchmarks.
- To ensure adherence to defined policies and processes, it enables the control and editing of all corporate orders. It also makes it easier to manage data and retrieve records created by these orders.
- In order to give the go-ahead for any and all contracts, agreements, and other commitments of financial resources (such as those for goods and services) that need to be paid for.
- to keep an eye on the company’s financial standing. The purpose of this role is to manage the company’s cash flow by establishing credit, collections, and purchasing policies and schedules for bill payment and other financial commitments. This includes the authority to establish policies and procedures for making purchases, extending credit, and collecting debts, as well as establishing a payment plan for bills and other financial responsibilities.
- guarantees the safety of the business’s resources through means of internal checks and balances, audits, and insurance.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of accounting systems and procedures, as well as the generation of regular and ad hoc reports, such as interim and annual financial statements. Keeps track of the company’s finances by keeping accurate books and records of its transactions and assets.
- Helps to create and manage tax regulations. Helps provide quarterly or more frequent updates to the company’s and principals outside tax advisors as needed for taxable income projections and tax planning methods. Manages the company’s external tax consultants and their preparation of the company’s annual income tax filings.
- Competence in planning, analysis, and both oral and written communication are essential.
- complete education in all areas of accounting, including general ledger maintenance, inventory management, accounts payable, and accounts receivable, and payroll.
- abilities in managing payroll, developing and analyzing budgets and costs, and preparing and interpreting financial statements.
- Knowledgeable in managing and accounting for finances with at least eight years of experience.
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word and financial accounting systems.