2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Finance Manager – Remote – Nawabshah
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our team. We look forward to speaking with you if you have expertise providing outstanding customer service, have the desire to make a limitless income, and want to create a career as a Finance Manager working with interesting new products.
Job Title : Finance Manager – Remote
Location : Nawabshah, Sindh, Pakistan
Salary : $ 26.53 per hour.
Company : Search Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales outcomes, and the company’s actual performance against the business plans are all things to consider.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, keep escalation under control, anticipate and make trade-offs, and reconcile business expectations with technology and procedural constraints.
- Make suggestions for the firm’s investing activities and plans.
- Assist in the preparation of withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as the accompanying documents and schedules, according to government laws.
- Ensure that the company’s finances are adequately managed by working with auditors.
- Assist operational divisions with technical accounting concerns, ensuring that any technical difficulties are promptly addressed, repaired, and documented in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. In terms of their knowledge and implementation of these concerns, members of the global finance team should be educated, mentored, and developed.
- Ability to establish accounting and financial systems and structures, as well as instill a Continuous Improvement culture inside the company.
- Management should get financial reports and financial information, as well as recommendations for future actions.
- Develop a measurement technique and key performance indicators (KPIs) for major events and activities.
- Communicate with various departments, discuss corporate strategy, and make choices on future advancements.
- The candidate should possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a strong desire to learn and enhance his skills.
- Strong PC abilities and application knowledge are necessary, with a preference for Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration, or a degree that has a major quantitative component, is required (MBA preferred).
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of web-based collaborative software.
- The capacity to lead and enhance the skills and competencies of financial teams.