5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Finance Manager, US Self Care – Port Said
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our team. We look forward to speaking with you if you have expertise providing outstanding customer service, have the desire to make a limitless income, and want to create a career as a Finance Manager working with interesting new products.
Job Title : Finance Manager, US Self Care
Location : Port Said, Būr Saʿīd, Egypt
Salary : $ 26.59 per hour.
Company : Reckitt
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ability to build accounting and financial procedures and structures, as well as instill a Continuous Improvement culture inside the organization.
- Costs, price, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance against business objectives are all factors to think about.
- Make investment activities and strategies that the company should pursue suggestions.
- Communicate with different departments, discuss corporate strategy, and predicting future occurrences.
- Your payment is determined by the number of years you’ve worked.
- To guarantee efficient financial oversight, keep in touch with auditors.
- Assist operational divisions with technical accounting concerns, ensuring that all technical issues are addressed, corrected, and recorded appropriately and on time in line with GAAP and SEC laws and regulations. Members of the global financial team should be taught, mentored, and developed in their understanding and implementation of these issues.
- Assist in the preparation of withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as the paperwork and schedules that go with them, in compliance with government agencies.
- Provide management with financial reports and financial facts, as well as recommendations for future actions.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, control escalation, foresee and make trade-offs, and strike a balance between business requirements and technological and procedural restrictions.
- Strong PC skills and application experience are required; Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are preferred.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- The ability to lead and develop financial teams’ skills and competences.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration, or a degree that has a major quantitative component, is required (MBA preferred).
- Working knowledge of web-based collaborative technologies.